“The best pizza I ever tasted and I'm not a pizza guy!”

Restaurante Puravida
Ranked #69 of 384 Restaurants in Sitges
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The finest italian food in Sitges, two floors, street terrace and cocktail ba
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“The best pizza I ever tasted and I'm not a pizza guy!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

This restaurant replaced the Mezzanine and the area has gained a mighty Italian restaurant. I was with a group of five and we sat outside. Normally outside dining is kind of separated from inside dining but he service was super excellent. The waitress coped with our wishes (rather adaptations from the a la carte) and was a joy. But when the food came it really was something really special. The most delicious pizza with the thinnest base I have ever encountered. Quite excellent. I followed with the beef strips with salad. To accompany it we had several bottles of the house wine and this was good. Coffee to follow and grappas on the house. Left feeling great and vowing to return on next visit to Sitges (23-28 November) with friends.

• Visited October 2013

Dublin, Ireland
“Great back street dining”
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

We stayed around the corner from This restaurant. It used to be called mezzanine so I was interested to see what replaced it.
The menu looked good do we popped in late one evening to try it out. It was very busy with mostly Spanish clientele.
Our waitress spoke great English-a big help- all the staff were very friendly too.
We shared some tapas style starters which were huge. I had mushroom risotto for my main course- it was perfect, mushrooms with cheese, not stodgy- and my friends had lasagne and tuna steak. Everything was delicious. We had a couple of bottles of a lovely white wine and a coffee. It cost around €35 per head with a tip- great value for the food and service we received.
I liked the fact that locals were eating there- it's always a good sign when abroad. The staff are friendly and it's not on the main strip- one to watch. We are still on holidays in Sitges and I think we will go back soon

• Visited September 2013
London
“Good food and friendly staff”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

First time at this place since it changed name from mezzanine. Food was really nice, waiting staff very friendly and efficient and price reasonable. Only one small gripe in that there are two air con machines that I presume are broken as was very hot, maybe could get these fixed. Would def return though.

• Visited August 2013