“Surprisingly enjoyable for a carnivore”
Review of Lady Green

Lady Green
Ranked #71 of 386 Restaurants in Sitges
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Healthy
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Lady Green is the first and only biovegetarian/vegan restaurant in Sitges. All our dishes are homemade by us and mainly made with ecological products. We have a weekly menu. Our food is a international depending on the season of vegetables. We always have options for both vegans and celiacs. Single, Couples, Groups, Families and Dogs, all are welcome at Lady Green.
Newquay
“Surprisingly enjoyable for a carnivore”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Having just returned from the restaurant to the hotel I felt compelled to pop in a revue. Food absolutely delicious, service enjoyably erratic and chaotic which only went to add to a very enjoyable evening.
I so wanted to take all the staff to a restaurant in Taunton, England, called Svetlanas, so they could inject some of the proprietor Eric's personality and make an enjoyable evening into a great one

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank hazeyNewquay

Dundee, United Kingdom
“Best meal this year.”
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

This was the best meal ice had so far this year.

The courgette spaghetti was out of this world, so tasty bit so simple.
The staff are friendly, helpful and very cute.
The gluten free cheese cake was like a little party in my mouth.
I am vegetarian and I was overwhelmed by the lovely choices on the menu, a few choices but what there is, truly us quality.
By far the best meal and atmosphere I've found in Sitges.
My father is not vegetarian and an avid meat eater but raved about our meal tonight.
I also highly recommend the Green drink, tastes like spring in a glass!
The restaurant is also very cute and relaxed.

1 Thank Holli C
Barcelona, Spain
“Vegan Dinning Experience”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I went here in April 2014 with a group of friends and we tasted both vegetarian & vegan meals,
I am vegan and this restaurant has plenty of options (delicious) for vegans. I had the tagine with cous cous and the beet carpaccio,both extremely delicious. Everybody left happy and satisfied after a lovely night. Friendly owners and nice staff.

• Visited April 2014
Limbach, Germany
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious, vegetarian, vegan and gluten free!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I'm visiting Sitges and had the most amazing dinner at Lady Green. I have to eat gluten free which is not easy, especially when eating out. The food is carefully prepared, organic and so delicious...and reasonably priced. The service and ambiance was delightful too. I highly recommend this restaurant, I'll will certainly be back!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Julie H
“Avoid till further notice ;(”
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

The place has changed owners. What's there now is not very pretty. Place needs serious renovation work, and new owners attitude sucks (noisy, messy and nonchalant, none of which in a particularly charming way).

Business must be very slow, as they have only a menu option. Everything on the menu did sound promising, but was either bland, or too salty.

To make things even worse,I had to return my plate, which had a hair in it (promptly replaced with soup).

Miles apart from what this place was the last time we've been here, only a year ago.

The restaurant was empty the whole night we've been there, except for a neighbor that popped in, the son, which seemed bored, the owner who dropped by, parking her bikes at the bar, a dog and finally the parents of one of the owners, who doubles as waiter and chef.

46€ for two, with wine.

Alexander J, Gerente at Lady Green, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
We greatly appreciate your post and are following up on these details. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future.