“Fab food”

LA PIZZERIA DEL PUERTO
Reserve with
LA PIZZERIA DEL PUERTO is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #116 of 393 Restaurants in Sitges
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We decided to try the port in Sitges as a good few years since we were last there although visit the area regularly. We found the cocktail bar at the side of the restaurant first where we had fab cocktails on both visits. Averagely priced. We decided to eat in their nearby restaurant and were not disappointed . My husband had the tuna pizza and I had the spaghetti with garlic and prawns. Both were lovely . Finished the meal off with a chocolate fondue - just a little treat. All in all a lovely evening in a lovely setting without the hustle and bustle of Sitges town.

1  Thank Sally B

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We were looking for a nice place to have dinner but the pizzaria del puerto was honestly the best restaurant I've ever been to!
The staff were very friendly and although I don't speak Spanish they happily explained the menu in English.
I had muscles and they were fresh and delicious ,my favourite though was the chocolate desert!
Definitely come again.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

The first time I went their I was very pleased with the delicious food!
The carbonara was great and for pudding the apple tart
I always eat their when Iam in Sitges and always will!.

1  Thank Katherine1237
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Expensive tapas OK if quality and portion size in accordance to price but not here. Three tiny croquetas, mussels that must have come off the ark, small dried up and dank, four or five greasy calamaras that you could have used to anchor a boat all for about €15+. There are many other wonderful bars/restaurants in Sitges offering fantastic tapas at reasonable prices, you don't need to be ripped off here just because it is in the Marina and they think you are tourist.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Just had a fab dinner at Pizzeria Del Puerto. I was on my way to the Pacha night club and wanted to have some drinks and dinner before. Started off in the bar right next to all the boats with some great Mojitos and then had best pizza ever - thin and yummy...Good wine list too...Will make the walk to Aiguadolc again tomorrow...