“Good place when dining with the kids”

La Tagliatella Paseo Maritimo, Sitges
Ranked #80 of 391 Restaurants in Sitges
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: La Tagliatella abre sus puertas en Sitges, provincia de Barcelona. Este nuevo restaurante italiano, situado justo en frente del mar, dispone de un ocal con capacidad de mas de 125 plazas distribuidas en dos plantas, mas terraza.En el, los clientes pueden degustar la autentica cocina italiana con platos tan apetecibles como la insalata de vieiras y langostinos con vinagreta de pomodoro caramelizada, carpaccion di vitello, reginette con foie y setas, pizza salume [chorizo y huevo] o crepe relleno de helado de vainilla con catania.
Reviewed October 10, 2013

They had a variety of pastas, pizzas and salads on the menu. My 12 year old loved it and so did everyone we were with on all three occasions. Everything we tried was tasty. The bread was delicious. We ate there three times during our five days in Sitges (it was right next to our hotel so convenient as a lunch break with colleagues or for dinner after a long day of meetings). That says it all! Yes it was pricier than I would have liked but when the kid is happy,,,

2  Thank lilymama

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Salads were fresh with tangy dressings, enough for two to share. Pasta was savoury and appetizing. Our server, "Christina" was hospitable and efficient. Due to the popularity of this restaurant and its location near to the seawall, it was very, very busy. But that did not detract from a delicious, friendly experience.

1  Thank EdZ56003
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Nice place to eat, the food I had was tasty, and good value. I tried something different to my usual bulk standard choice in an Italian restaurant, and I'm glad that I did. Reasonable value too, in a good location. I wish I had eaten here earlier.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

An attractive restaurant, with a varied menu featuring Italian and assorted seafood dishes. Service can be marginal (the waiter forgot one of our main courses!) and slow, and the food quality was only average. The prices, however, were sky-high. There are many far better choices in Sitges!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

We thought we would try this place as the menu looked interestiing and not very expensive. Our table was in the middle of the outdoor seating area but although set for four it was cramped. Two of our party ordered pizzas and two had pasta dishes. The pizzas did not look very appetising and the pasta sauces were dry. Two friends left the restaurant having only eaten half their pizzas. When we ordered coffee the plates were left on the table. It was quite busy but on two occasions couples were turned away because the only free tables were set for three. The best thing about the meal was the bottle of Rioja.