“bad experience”

La Tagliatella
Ranked #70 of 384 Restaurants in Sitges
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: La Tagliatella abre sus puertas en Sitges, provincia de Barcelona. Este nuevo restaurante italiano, situado justo en frente del mar, dispone de un ocal con capacidad de mas de 125 plazas distribuidas en dos plantas, mas terraza.En el, los clientes pueden degustar la autentica cocina italiana con platos tan apetecibles como la insalata de vieiras y langostinos con vinagreta de pomodoro caramelizada, carpaccion di vitello, reginette con foie y setas, pizza salume [chorizo y huevo] o crepe relleno de helado de vainilla con catania.
Sitges Spain
“bad experience”
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

lousy food pasta overlooked more like soup
could not finish my dish tasteless and mushy
to be avoided better go to the pizzeria next door. lousy service lousy everything

Visited May 2013
1 Thank SitgesSpainChartered

• Finnish first
sitges
“Don't have Cesar Salad here and don't disagree with the manager!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Myself and a group of friends went to this restaurant 2 weeks ago. We ate here a few times during the summer and thought the Pizzas and Pasta were good.I have recommended it to several of our customers as well who all seemed happy enough with it. The last night we ate there and it will very definitely be my last time we ordered a Cesar salad.it cost 12.80€. A plate of lettuce with half a tomato, 1 anchovy,about 4 croutons and a barely visible dressing which was not Cesar salad dressing arrived.When I brought it to the waiter's attention he started explaining that it was a Cesar salad and that they had 50 or something restaurants in Spain etc etc etc.I didn't care if they had a million restaurants, I simply wanted a proper Cesar salad.I explained that you can not advertise something that is universally known and serve something completely different and expect people to pay 12.80€ for the joy of. eating it. He duly swept the salad away and left us with no salad.A few minutes later a young man who I presumed was the manager approached our table and asked were we ok.I told him about the Cesar salad episode although I had already seen the waiter discussing it with him.He in turn became very defensive and aggressive. By now everyone in the restaurant were staring at us and him but he went on and on!
We paid our bill and left never to return. If he had shown us even the slightest bit of courtesy and said "sorry" we may have considered returning again.He had to be right and kept repeating the same thing thing over and over again. Very bad customer service and as I tried to explain to him,it will be a long winter when he will have to depend on his locals to eat there,he didn't seem to care.Thankfully, Sitges is full of wonderful restaurants with good food and excellent service.

Visited September 2012