“Full English In The Sun”

Margarita Beachfront - Terrace Bar & Restaurant
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Nestled under the famous church. Enjoy the varied menu in our beachfront terrace bar restaurant.
Reviewed March 3, 2014

After a party night this place is a godsend, full English with authentic sausages and bacon plus a good typhoo brew with fresh milk. We will be back!!

Reviewed March 1, 2014

The location of this place ensures that it's kept busy, but they don't seem to be complacent about their customers. Many of the nearby restaurants take for granted that they'll be busy and often "get away" with poor service and food - simply because they know that the turnover of visitors will keep them busy. This place has remained friendly and welcoming - and I've eaten there six or seven times now. The menu is quite extensive, and the pricing is very reasonable. It's not the best food in the world, but it's honest and well presented. The place is clean and the decor is contemporary - no doubt I'll be back again soon.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

We've just moved to Sites from Barcelona. It's a fantastic seaside town. There are 1000 registered Brits living here (out of a population of 30K) so there must be a restaurant to serve the missed tastes of home......and this is it!
The big breakfast is a full English but there are other lighter plates if you want. I guess there's tea but I'm a coffee convert. I don't know if the chef is also English but the direction in the kitchen means what you get is a very authentic English breakfast...which was just what we wanted. My only criticism is that the sausages are very authentic, just what you'd expect, but I have to say after 8 years of living in Spain, I prefer the butifarra :-)
We had a lovely breakfast on the terrace, with the sea view, served by the charming owner. This place does lunch and dinner too, with Sunday roasts and UK footie and Guinness on tap........I'll definitely be back!

Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Sitges is a favorite destination of ours that we come to 2 or 3 times a year from our base in Holland. And every trip includes a couple visits to Margarita's. Accommodating, friendly staff serve tasty fayre in a great seaside setting with sunshine in abundance. We particularly enjoy the all-day breakfasts and Sunday roasts. As we prepare to head home, we will remember another satisfying time - Sitges, Margarita's and sun. And we will be back.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

We experienced good quality home cooked food with friendly service. The mushroom starter was very tasty and well presented and the main courses followed suit. I had the fillet steak which was cooked to perfection as requested and was accompanied with fresh mushrooms and fresh tomatoes. The service was at tentative and not in your face as some others are. I can highly recommend this restaurant and we will be dining here again next year when we visit. Thank you.