We went to the Sports Bar to watch the Spain game, thinking we would have a meal whilst there. We should have learnt our lesson last time!
10 years ago my husband got such severe food poisoning from a meal at the Sports Bar, he lost 2 stone in 3 weeks and Environmental Health were called. But.. 10 years later you think things would change - we were wrong!
We ordered the Nachos to start and both ordered a different chicken burgers for main. The whole meal arrived together so we asked that the mains be remade when we were ready for them. When our starter was finished our main course arrived. We had both asked for no cheese on our burgers, however mine came with cheese on and my husbands was stone cold. We sent the food back and after a short wait our order returned. This time seeming perfectly fine.
My husband woke up in the middle of the night with such horrendous stomach cramps he couldn't move. He was sweating and hallucinating. The next day he couldn't move so we had to stay at our apartment all day. When he finally ventured out of the house 48 hours after the meal, having eaten nothing since we went straight to the chemist and called home to get advice on what to do. His stomach hurt so much he couldn't even touch it. He eventually started feeling better 4 days after our meal at the Sports Bar.
I will never eat there again as it ruined our holiday.