“cold breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“cold breakfast”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

we stayed at hotel subur next door.only ate here on our last morning before leaving sitges .payed 20 euros for two of us.apart from quite a decent cup of coffee , the whole breakfast was cold.bacon ,sausages ,scrambled eggs.not worth the money.far better places to get a decent HOT breakfast.for lesss.shame cause a really nice hotel.slow service as well.sort of get on with it.

• Visited July 2014
SportsBar S, Gerente at Sports Bar Sitges, responded to this review, July 20, 2015
Dear Gazeer,

Thank you for share your opinion about your recent stay at our Restaurant. Your feedback is very important to us and we value your comments. By telling us what you liked and how we can improve, you're helping us to offer a better experience for you and other guests in the future. We'll take note about your comments regarding breakfast buffet and service.

If we can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly by phone or e-mail. Thank you again for taking the time to comment on Tripadvisor. I hope that you will enjoy again in your next stay in Sitges with us.

• Finnish first
Barcelona, Spain
“Great location, excellent service and good prices”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Went there to watch Brazil x Chile and they were amazing... They had tons of TVs everywhere, so didn't matter where you were sitted you could watch the match. They also had popcorn to give to the guests, which was a very nice gesture.
During the match the service was as good as before, and they managed to do it without interfering or making you feel you had to buy something.
The food was very good and the prices were fair... we spent circa 20€ in two people, with drinks and snaks.

Dear Anita,

Haywards Heath, W Sussex
“Very slow service”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Considering it's directly beneath Hotel Subur you'd think the staff would be a bit quicker with all the guests as well as the street traffic. It took ages to be served and it took ages for the food to come and when we asked for more drinks it took ages for them to come too. There were only 11 of us in the whole place with 5 members of visible staff! The food was delicious though which made up for it and the portions were big so can't complain too much.

Visited May 2014
Dear Vickioli,

Thank you for share your opinion about your recent stay at our Restaurant. Your feedback is very important to us and we value your comments. By telling us what you liked and how we can improve, you're helping us to offer a better experience for you and other guests in the future. We'll take note about your comments regarding service.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Typical sports bar, good ambiance but bad food.”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

• Visited June 2014
SportsBar S, Gerente at Sports Bar Sitges, responded to this review, July 28, 2015
Dear Frankie.

Thank you for share your opinion about your recent stay at our Restaurant. Your feedback is very important to us and we value your comments. By telling us what you liked and how we can improve, you're helping us to offer a better experience for you and other guests in the future. We'll take note about your comments regarding service and food in order to find solutions to improve the quality of our establishment.

Sports Bar Sitges Manager
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good ambiance, real sportsbar, but horrible food”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I came here to watch the match Belgium - Russia. Great first impression with loads of screens. Staff made me move because of a family who wanted to sit on my place. No problem in my opinion, I even had a better place to see the match anyway. Beer tasted nice, no bad comments on that. I asked for a Meat Lasagna. Price around 10 euros. For that price u expect something at least. Well my friends, without making it too big..SEVEN bites, and i was finished..it took me 2 minutes! On top of that not really tasty. But my advice, if you are hungry and you want to go to the sports bar, eat something before and then go there. Because the prices they ask for food there is ridicilous for quantity of food u get. Ij Spain they would call it 'tapas'. On top of that, the staff doesnt ask you how the food was, they just take the empty plate away. Overall good sportsbar with loads of screens but food was a big big dissapointment and staf..well...I wont blame it on just one waitress.

Dear Frankie,

Thank you for share your opinion about your recent stay at our Restaurant. Your feedback is very important to us and we value your comments. By telling us what you liked and how we can improve, you're helping us to offer a better experience for you and other guests in the future. We'll take note about your comments regarding food and service.