“YOU MUST. . . MUST eat here”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Nem Sitges

Nem Sitges
Ranked #1 of 369 Restaurants in Sitges
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Nem Sitges tapas bar where you can enjoy food and friends in a nice and warm atmosphere, great quality food.Ven a disfrutar del Nem en Sitges y podras probar las nuevas tapas que los chefs Lee y Gonzalo han creado para vosotros!
Sydney, Australia
“YOU MUST. . . MUST eat here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

Nem was amazing. We had dinner twice here during our stay. We found the restaurant through these reviews and thought we must check it out as it was listed as the best tapas in Sitges. When we arrived at around 9pm we where the only people in the restaurant and I had that feeling they may have written the reviews themselves however I was wrong. The service was great. Whilst a limited menu all of it was great and we tried it all over out two visits. I loved the eggplant, the lamb, the fig starter actually it really is all great and I would class this an the number one tapas in Sitges. PLEASE try it and let me know what you think. I'm sure you will love it. Had a great Rose. The first night after one bottle of wine, 5 dishes, desert and coffee we got the bill and I asked the waiter if there was a mistake, he looked at me strangely. The bill was 43 Euro i was sure they had left the wine or desert or something off. They had not. This is the best value restaurant in Sitges ! Go you will love it. To add we had a bit of an emotional breakdown on our second night at the table reminiscing about a passed family member. The whole experience was handled so well by the staff. I will eat here every time I visit Sitges. i hope you love Nem as much as I did.

Visited September 2012

Liverpool
“Overall best value Tapas in Sitges”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

We visited without booking, was fairly empty but easy to find. Went purely based off TripAdvisor reviews.

Speed and friendliness of service was excellent. Atmosphere was a little lacking due to the lack of people and the less than intimate feel to the room but that wasn't too bad. We had about 6 tapas dishes with cava. We found the dishes to be a bit or miss. The steak tartare and salmon was lovely, but the tomato bread and oysters were a little of a let down. Cava was good.

What really pleased us was the price at the end, it was just over 40euros, we found it very reasonable and definitely made it the best value tapas we had had in relation to all the above taken into account. Can't say it is for an intimate cosy romantic night, but for a cheap tapas selection then go for it.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Top tapas at reasonable prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

I ate at Nems last night & had a great meal. The staff were very friendly & the tapas bar had a relaxed atmosphere. The tapas was really good & the menu changes every month. I would really recommend a visit to this tapas bar.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“great great great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

just great, excellent food for a very reasonable price, go there! Great tapas, good wines, fine service.

Madrid, Spain
“great food, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

This charming little place offered us a surprisingly complete choice of menu at very reasonable prices. It's nice to have a good meal and to leave thinking "we should come here again".