“Wow”

Big Al's American Kitchen
Ranked #24 of 388 Restaurants in Sitges
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Big juicy American burgers, homemade desserts, and a nice selection of craft beers along with friendly staff and great service. Now in a larger location with more room and less wait.
Reviewed August 18, 2014

This tiny restaurant is well worth the wait, the burgers are fantastic, the pulled pork was probably the best I have ever had. Friendly , relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed August 17, 2014

Don't come here. On the other hand, if ya got a hankering for a true, American style, mouth-watering meaty burger, Al's the place in Sitges - hands down.

It may seem peculiar that a burger joint has the #1 or 2 ranking in Sitges -- but that's simply a testament to the quality and consistency of what Big Al does -- it ain't nothing fancy, simply great food. Big Al's is laser focused on doing one thing really well (tho' I should call out the pulled pork as well, also a great sandwich!). I've previously written up Big Al's -- and just doing so again after having had another great experience there today that again reinforces the accuracy of the TA ranking/reviews.

Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

I've read with some incredulity, the less than favourable reviews for this restaurant. What a business !!!

I've eaten at Michelin 3 stars and some and this place takes the biscuit. Outstanding food, very friendly service and and excellent atmosphere. What a combination. Wish I could buy shares!!

You have to try it.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

We tried to get in this restaurant twice as its quite small, the first time we couldnt get in, the next time we went put our name down and returned 30 minutes later.

The burgers are to die for. Really big portions.. I had the cheeseurger with extra pulled pork (the waiter said this was the best (AGREED!)

The staff are so friendly and Big Al was more than happy to have a chat with us and tell us how he started etc.. you can tell how much he loves what he does!

Would recommend to anyone its worth the wait :-)

Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Well I have to say I have ate in all the Sitges trip advisor top 10 over the years and until today I never ate at this place.

The place was bursting at the seams at lunch time and we considered walking away on the premiss that nowhere could be worth waiting for!

How wrong was I.

The food, the staff, the beer, this place is in my opinion number 1. What an excellent meal at an excellent price from an excellent team.

Thanks.