“What a find!”

Big Al's American Kitchen
Ranked #21 of 390 Restaurants in Sitges
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Big juicy American burgers, homemade desserts, and a nice selection of craft beers along with friendly staff and great service. Now in a larger location with more room and less wait.
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Not only a great Double Deluxe with Bacon burger on a delicious bun accompanied by curly fries (haven't had those in years) but a very friendly and fun place to visit. It is obvious that the owners Big Al and Paqi (sp) take pride in providing a quality product but also want to make eating a burger in a seaside resort town a memorable experience. Highly recommend a visit. Who would have thought one could enjoy a fantastic hamburger in Sitges?

Write a ReviewReviews (1,583)

Reviewed January 22, 2013

The burgers were very well cooked and the meat was clearly of a high quality. The bread with the burgers was also very good. Lovely curly fries! A good size portion too at a reasonable price.
The waiter was also very friendly.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

A group of us spent the day in Sitges, we were visiting our dear friends who live there. It was fun in the sun all day long...nevertheless we were starving by the end of the day. Our local friends suggested the Burger Bar, it sounded good, but once we arrived it was all good! The service was friendly and the burgers were amazing. We love our, In N Out burgers in Cali but I must say Al's burgers were in a league of there own, delicious...Oh and the Dr.Pepper and the root-beer...the curly fries... Got love it! We live in Barcelona and it is so nice to have an authentic burger place..finally! We will be back very soon for some more burgers and oh ya, gotta pick up my case of Dr.Pepper :)

1  Thank China44
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Big Al and Pachi welcomed us into their home...errr....restaurant, where my partner and I each had one of the best burgers we've ever had. That says a lot given we're from Chicago, which I consider the burger capital of the US.

This is truly a gourmet burger experience with meat that tastes out of this world fresh and beautiful brioche buns that that are baked daily for the restaurant. Give this place a try; my partner was sick with the flu that's been going around and when I read about the place and said lets go get a burger, her eyes lit up and she ate every last bite including the curly fries which were also perfectly seasoned and cooked. Bravo, who needs Theraflu when you have Big Al's as your penicillin. Well done boys!!!!!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I discovered Big Al's Burger Bar last year at it's old location and happily followed to it's new location right by the beach! I go to Sitges quite often for business (and pleasure) and Big Al's is my joint. Not only can I get "hands down" one of the best burgers I've had in my life there, I use the free wifi to my hearts content and feel right at home with their great selection of music. During the summer you can sit outside too which is lovely and I have to say they have some of the best looking waiters in town. Get the deluxe cheeseburger with curly fries but if you are really hungry (and I mean "REALLY" hungry) be adventurous and go for the Big Al Burger. I haven't been brave enough to try it yet, but damn, I will one day. That and combined that Big Al himself is one of the coolest dudes in Sitges and super accommodating to his customers, I can easily say I'll be eating here for years to come.

1  Thank Rajmopolitan