“Yum!”

Big Al's American Kitchen
Ranked #17 of 384 Restaurants in Sitges
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Big juicy American burgers, homemade desserts, and a nice selection of craft beers along with friendly staff and great service. Now in a larger location with more room and less wait.
Barcelona
“Yum!”
Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

Sometimes you just HAVE to have a burger! And if you're in Sitges, now you know where! Do not pass GO! Go directly to Big Al's! I had a deluxe cheeseburger, OH had the chilli burger. We shared the sweet potato fries. We ooed and ahhed and munched and almost cried! So much so we returned only days later and had the quesadillas and chilli cheese fries! Simply delicious! Portions are generous for European standards and the flavours are 100% quality USA! Sam Adams and Dr Pepper are in the fridge - a real slice of America!

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
Sitges, Catalonia, Spain
“Simply the best”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

OK, so I'd heard about this place but was like: "yeah, ok, burgers... My burgers are amazing (just ask my daughter!) and don't know anyone around who can top them"... Well I was wrong. Finally got around to going yesterday and THEY ARE SOOO GOOD that we went back for more today. Just spectacular, seriously. I told Al today, he's my new hero! Top quality at a very reasonable price. Some serious eating there, folks. And THEY are soo nice... What more can you ask for? My only complaint is that my burgers have been outdone!!! Best burgers (and blackened cajun chicken... mmmmm) in Sitges? How about in Catalonia... and probably in Spain?

• Visited November 2012
Berlin, Germany
“slightly underwhelmed”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

If this is the second most popular restaurant after La Komokieras in Sitges I am a little puzzled. The burger was certainly made of very good quality beef but tasted just a little bit boring. The curly fries were rather few and tasted a tad sour. Nachos had run out so they produced sweet potato fries instead as a starter which I have to say were excellent - for me the highlight. Leaving still a bit hungry I felt a little hard done by at a tenner a go. Any American would probably lynch me for saying this, but there was a Five Guys in Charleston S.C. that I used to go to that tasted quite a bit better than this. Perhaps my expectations were too high.

• Visited October 2012
Sant Pere de Ribes, Spain
“Best.Burgers.Ever!”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Great Burgers, American Sodas (Cherry and Vanilla Coke are not easily found in Spain) and Curly Fries!

All is home made, including the bread. This is an absolute bonus - The food is great, the service friendly and welcoming.

Strongly recommended

• Visited September 2012
London
“Best burgers ever!”
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

If you are looking for a burger when visiting Sitges then this is the place to go. Excellent food presented superbly coupled with very friendly welcoming service.