Stayed here many times. I always go for the apartments, not the rooms. The desk staff are very friendly and helpful. All speak good English (thanks). Apartments are large and very clean. Air con in living room and bedroom. TV's in both too. The bed is two bed pushed together. This might be an issue for some, as they can slide apart easily. Balcony was big with a lovely view of the med. Noise can be an issue as they are building another hotel across the street, but you can't hear the work when the balcony door is shut. The work looks very near to completion, and it wasn't constant noise, just a bit hear and there.
HUGE plus point is the very fast and FREE wi-fi. Others should follow there lead instead of gouging guests at every opportunity!
Cleaning staff were great and unobtrusive. I didn't eat at the breakfast place below the hotel, so I can't tell you what it's like. (I'm not a morning person)
The location is as good as it gets. Right on the beach and 1 block away from all the night-life/bars/shops etc...
Look forward to staying there again later in the year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mediterráneo Sitges is located at the sea front, between the suburbs and the heart of the old town. Mediterráneo Sitges provides with apartments, beauty and well-being centre with multiple services, beach in front of the building, solarium, private garden of 4.000 m2 with 3 swimming pools, free WIFI, lounges for banquets and conventions... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Mediterraneo Sitges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterraneo Sitges Hotel And Apartments
- Mediterraneo Aparthotel Sitges
- Mediterraneo Aparthotel Hotel Sitges