“Fabulous food and service”

La Incidencia Del Factor Vi
Ranked #11 of 395 Restaurants in Sitges
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: La cocteleria del factor vi is a place close to the beach, in Sitges. We have a large variety of coctails! A comfortable place where you can enjoy our own creations and the classics, like a Martini, Old fashioned, Margarita, Daikiri and more. Come and enjoy!.
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

My first trip to this lovely restaurant. We had my nephew of 3 years with the party. I had the fish which was cooked to perfection. Another in the group had steak and it was cooked just as she liked it. Good menu with plenty of choice, attentive and friendly service. A definite must if you are in the area.

1  Thank Kathy O
Ramon R, Propietario at La Incidencia Del Factor Vi, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2014

Reviewed July 9, 2014

A small quiet wine restaurant with the most profesional service and relaxed atmosfere. Every dish is better than the other and when it comes to wines,,, just have to ask for a recommendation and expect a perfect "maridage". I trully recommend everybody to try this one.Whether you like fisf or meet, you can feel the quality of every bite perfectly cooked and carefuly treated. Decoration, lighting, background music...

This is without a doubt my favourite restaurant in Sitges.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Ramon R, Propietario at La Incidencia Del Factor Vi, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2014

Reviewed July 8, 2014

We were very excited about eating here, and saved it for our last night in Sitges...i wish we'd gone somewhere with a shred of atmoshpere! It felt like a funeral. One of those places were style has destroyed substance.
Starter of pate, dips and bread was ok. Just.
My main of roast suckling pig was possibly the smallest, meanest dish I've ever "eaten"
My friend faired better with beef but had to give me some of her potatoes to ward off starvation!
We had to have dessert as we were so hungry but by then we feared the muted atmoshpere might completely kill our evening.
I'll steer clear and go to one of the many great tapas bars next time I'm in Sitges.

1  Thank Slesl

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Don't get me wrong -- this is definitely above average and worth consideration. The "Wine Bar" sign at the entrance is misleading; this is a restaurant. The decor with acoustic tile on the walls is surprisingly stylish (and quiet) and there is a small terrace in back. The background music was (usually) unobtrusive. This is one of few restaurants in Sitges that opens before 8 pm and you likely won't have trouble getting a table between 6:30 and 8:00.

The first courses for my two visits were excellent -- an artichoke/ mushroom/ egg dish and a tempura vegetables with 3 shrimp. The tempura came with a sweet sauce and would be better with a choice of sweet and teriyaki. The fish courses I tried were monkfish and sea bass. Both were cooked perfectly but I thought the serving sizes were a bit skimpy (could have been 25-30% larger without being excessive), especially considering the prices. Both were fresh and tasty except the monkfish was served on a bed of overly salted mashed potatoes.

This is the only restaurant I have found here that serves fresh dinner rolls piping hot. The wine list is extensive. The glass of house white wine was really exceptional and a reasonable 3.5 euros (but not a generous serving). Dessert choices are a bit limited. This is in the higher priced tier of Sitges restaurants: One meal with 1st, 2nd and dessert was 26 euros (prix fix) plus wine and water extra. The other meal with 1st, 2nd, wine and water was 39 euros (~$50) for one person.

1  Thank IQ140
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Visited based on a friend's recommendation, which turned out to be spot on.

The restaurant was quiet when we arrived (at 8:45), but it filled up later and had a really good atmosphere. We asked the chief waiter for a recommendation from their very reasonably priced wine list and were very happy with the choice.

Eating light after a heavy lunch we made do with a Tuna Tataki (excellent), a prawn tempura (very good) and a Foie Micuit con Malvasia (also very good), and topped it off with a couple of deserts.

All the food was of a very good quality and reasonably priced (50e for 3 people excluding the wine). The service was good and the staff friendly.