“Thank you for a wonderful Valentines meal”

La Incidencia Del Factor Vi
Ranked #12 of 389 Restaurants in Sitges
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Booked this restaurant for my partner and I on Valentines evening and despite there being a few issues, it was still a wonderful evening.

Service:
Entirely professional all night. The waitress made a few funny errors throughout the night but laughed them off with us when we poked fun at her.

Food:
I had Tuna tataki and it was pretty good, The tempura was equally as good. for main I had Veal cheek which was my mistake as it was too fatty for me but the steak tartare was beautiful. I had chocolate fondant for dessert which was a disappointment but the cheesecake was very nice. Finally, the wine we had was one of the best so thank you for the recommendation.

Price:
For two people we spent just short of €100 (euro) and it was defo money well spent. thank you for a great evening, and for making us feel very welcome.

1  Thank Tools81

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I went to this place following tripadvisor's recommendatios. However, my expercience wasn't as good as expected. The ambience is average and the food (at list mine) was not good enough. Maybe I was not lucky which what I ordered but the cod and was very salty and cold. I have to say though that the service was good and nice. Not the best place in sitges at all.

1  Thank Blanca S
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Great setting. Friendly staff. Comprehensive wine list. This was our first visit and the food was a bit variable. A seared tuna and mango starter was superb. The pork rib starter was tasty but rather dry and the veg tempura unfortunately was heavy and greasy. The main courses were well cooked from quality ingredients, but I had hoped for something a little more imaginative. Maybe we made some bad choices, but I could not help thinking we could have eaten better at Nem for half the cost.

1  Thank Tony H
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Great food and perfect service, highly recommended but keep in mind that it is a little more serious atmosphere and less Tapas bar light one.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Tucked away off the seafront. Lovely rear garden for al fresco dining. Interesting and innovative food, good wine, good service. Live music some nights. We return every time we go to Sitges.