“Perfect”
Review of Hotel Capri

Hotel Capri
Ranked #4 of 40 Hotels in Sitges
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I stayed here in July 2014 with my family for a couple of days as we were attending a wedding in Sitges. I couldn't fault this hotel in anyway. The location is excellent, just off the front on a road that is busy but not noisy.
Our room had two rooms so my children had a room and my wife and I had a connecting one. The beds were really comfortable and the room was perfectly appointed.
All of the staff were very friendly and helpful and made us fell very welcome.

Breakfast was good and my 9 year old especially enjoyed the chcoclate that was available in the cold buffet.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Mark L

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Had a car breakdown about 30 mins from Stiges. Decided to stay 2 nights there which were unplanned - Hotel was in an excellent location, just back from the beach. We arrived with no reservation and the lovely girl at reception (who was the image of Celine Dion) explained that she had one room left on the ground floor (gave us a look before we decided). Next day they made calls to the garage and were always so helpful. Nice little pool area with sun loungers.
Would return - good value etc for a 3 Star resort hotel in late June

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank PKeller44223
Reviewed June 19, 2014

My partner and I booked hotel capri this summer for my birthday, and decided to book one of their suites.

On arrival, the suite was not as clean as it could have been and there was a thick layer of dust on the table, the two bed side tables where broken and unstable. The room is great, with lots of potential but it is not being maintained has it should be. There was no manger, when we checked in as it was almost midnight. I was unable to bring my concerns up with anyone able to do something until the next day, I was then offered a new room with a slight discount but I had to move out of it for one of my nights stay.

Noe was amazing at trying to solve our disappointed and she is a credit to hotel Capri, its because of her that we have scored this hotel as very good and not AVERAGE, her and only her pushed our views of the hotel up. We came to an agreement and we continued our stay, as friends where also staying with us in the same room. So despite looking for alternative accommodation, we decided to stay.

There are no facilities to make tea or cooffe in the room, which I missed as we had to walk down stairs and use plastic or small cups which did not fit the need for my herbal teas. Often the hot water machine was not on and I had to ask staff to turn it on. The free wifi kept failing and dropping out, which was a inconvenience

The pool area is beautiful and perfect to relax in, however there where dogs there towards the end of my stay which. Laying on the loungers and drinking out of the pool, it was not a relaxing sight. I also found it offensive, that I could not stumbled into the breakfast room for my breakfast without a top on (I was tired and hung over and just wanted food) its not posh in there and I saw two people dinning with dogs, so if dogs are allowed , why not me?????

Overall we had a good experience but this was due to a few key members of staff including the lovely cleaning lady, I would not return to hotel capri as I think its over priced, if the rooms are maintained better and the prices reflected the true value of the hotel I would stay there again.

Room Tip: We where offered the green room, which is beautiful, so if you stay in any. Go for this one.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank wbt1981
Reviewed June 18, 2014

(+) My biggest compliment goes to the ladies at the reception desk. Lola and the other lady whom I could not recall the name. They both speaks good english, always greets and say hi to every hotel guests. Lola even arranged an upgrade on my last night in Sitges
(+) The night shift staff were also very friendly. Even if you came back to the hotel at 5 in the morning, they welcomed you with a friendly smile and gave your room key.

(-) Please do something with your breakfast service. They are awful.
(-) Please do something with your guests reserving the beds by the pool, while they were away for the whole day and just returned back to use them in the very late afternoon.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank glacier_traveller
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

You just can't beat the combination of friendly staff, perfect location and eccentric charm at the Capri. Set in gorgeous grounds with a sparkling pool and through three separate buildings, it sums up the magic of Sitges.
Can't wait to come back again!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dogposture
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Just returned from Sitges and 6 nights at the Hotel Capri. It was booked by a friend, but what an excellent choice! A great location, 1 block from the sea front and 5 minutes walk to the main thoroughfare. A lovely pool area and outside terrace for breakfast or just chilling in general, very charming, calm and peaceful. The staff, amazing!! So friendly and welcoming and so many smiles - nothing was too much trouble. Also the hotel, although old and in some areas a bit dated, was spotlessly clean, our room was made up daily, really good for a 3 star hotel. Nice breakfast too, plenty of choice and you could eat inside or out. This hotel represents great value for money and for what you pay I cannot fault it. Yes the rooms are a bit dated and the bed a bit hard, but given those would be my only issues, I really have nothing to gripe about. I would recommend this hotel and would gladly stay there again, it's quite a gem!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We stayed for 4 nights in May half term (2 Adults and 2 children). We had one of the suites. The service from all the staff, right from check in was very good. We arrived early but they were able to get the room ready for us. The ambience of the hotel was very relaxing; the was a courtyard and swimming pool, and although the hotel only did a buffet breakfast, you could have a picnic by the pool. Another nice feature is the free coffee and hot chocolate by the pool. The rooms are very charming, ours was huge with a balcony, but to be clear - this is not a modern shiny hotel, but that in a way is what makes it so nice. We'd definitely come back

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family