Hotel Calipolis
Hotel Medium Sitges Park(Sitges)(Great Value!)
$177
$144
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

Hotel Capri(Sitges)(Great Value!)
$174
Urh Sitges Playa Hotel(Sitges)(Great Value!)
$115
Melia Sitges(Sitges)
$124
$116
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

$169
  • Breakfast included
$195
$172
Official Site
  • Pool
Sunway Playa Golf Hotel & Spa(Sitges)(Great Value!)
$124
$112
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

Hotel Galeon(Sitges)(Great Value!)
$220
$199
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssea viewgreat locationjunior suitesmall poollarge balconyroom was spaciouslounge chairsgood sizesea frontbreakfast buffetmodern hotelmain beachpublic areassun loungersbarcelona airporttop floorcleaning staff
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We stayed at Hotel Calipolis for 4 nights, the hotel is clean and nice, breakfast has a nice variety, the room is very minimalistic and white, the beds are very hard and uncomfortable and the bathroom is the same, white and uncomfortable, the balcony was spacious and lovely and the beach is really just 10 steps away.

for some reason they did not have air conditioning in the tiny gym, that was strange to me.

the staff was very nice and helpful but I think in general you would expect more from a hotel at this price level.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

This is the third year in a row I have stated here. I must say, they have done a nice renovation. I am in room 435, which faces the mountains. My first two visits I had ocean views. I decided to save some money and take a mountain view room. It is perfectly fine. The room is more updated than I remember the last two visits in 2012 and 2011. The bath and shower are both very nice. Seems that they haven't quite figured out the soundproofing yet, though. The lads in the room above me wore high heels and I could hear her clacking around at all hours. Otherwise, it is a really nice hotel.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank ChuckNYCUWS
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

We came to check the hotel before we decided to stay here ,cause the critics on Tripadvisers are quite different !Staff from front desk show us the 3rd floor junior suite , we liked it but the view wasn't good, that's why we booked the junior suite 4 days later and requested higher floor!
The staff knew us cause he showed us the room already , and the hotel assigned the 6th floor junior suite with the view we loved!! Was really happy ! So great !
Then it comes the most unpleasant experience ever had during the last 20 years traveling experiences !
While we entered the room unpacked all the luggages and prepare to enjoy the ocean view with a drink , the fridge wasn't function, then we sat on the nice big balcony and the nice solar awning system doesn't work at all ! ( from the web it mentioned about the great solar awning system in the junior suite and suite )
Then after talking to the front desk clerk ( Eduardo ) quite friendly to explain its defect but will repair first thing tomorrow morning , or we change to 2nd floor a suite ( surely we knew the view 4 days before we checked in and we dont like it ! ) or a standard room at 7th or 8th floor, ( surely we want to have bigger and better room,also really don't want to pack again!! ) then we just kind of waiting inside the room until sunset then sat at the balcony due to the really strong sun you can't sit there with the rooftops open !
Next morning the engineer people come also very friendly telling they could only solve the problem of the balcony blinds but not the solar awning system ( the roof ) then I called after 2 hours to the front desk ( 13:00) and they said they don't know!? ( yes very interesting answer ) have to wait manager came back , after 2 1/2 hours ( 15:37 ) the manager Mr. Edgar Labadia finally called , the horror story begins
First thing he try to explain there is no body know when the company will come to repair due to this company doesn't only work for them ! Then I said there is nothing you can do? I really want to enjoy the balcony ! He said: No , Nothing ! And try to implied he gave us a complimentary breakfast already yesterday plus a Cava ! But I tried to tell him we really love to stay at the balcony reading and chilling instead of staying 10 mins then need to go inside the room ! Then it comes : I tried to offer you a suite at 2nd floor and you don't want , or a standard room at higher floor you don't want , what do you want ? I tried to explain ( which I mentioned before the reason ) he answered me : oh really ? Really ? I will move if I were you , it's you want to choose the higher floor suite , you shouldn't choose 628 right from the beginning !
Yes, you didn't read wrong , that's exactly the manager Mr.Edgar Labadiaof the hotel blaming the guests shouldn't choose higher floor suite from the beginning , (actually i didnt choose the room, they assign to us without checking the room before they sell ) my jaw was really open widely and telling him I won't accept this kind of attitude and also keep questioning me like a prisoner ! Then he goes on with:Really?Really ? this kind of way to deny my feelings plus telling me : "Our guests are always happy" as if we are the only one so different from others ! I told him I will write my critics at trip advisor and other forums then he said: go ahead, but you better write the truth ! Yes, that's what he said and thats what I am doing now , I addressed him with Mr or Manager and he said you most of the time ! It is so hard to believe a hotel manager so disrespectful and mean to the customers ,we feel so insulted ! And we pay more just want to stay at a junior suite !! I am not even mention about the service here, no one greets you at all at the lobby as if you are not exist . We travelers go for holidays most of the time just want to enjoy the time also the money we paid for the value ! If you pay the money for a junior suite then you got blamed don't choose a 2nd floor suite ( he called upgrade actually the cut is not nice compare to junior suite ) or higher floor standard room, what exactly is the hospitality business offered? Don't even mentioned about the threaten way and arrogant questioning way to the customer ! That really frightened us ! Spending nearly 250 USD ( 172€ ) per night for the junior suite just want to enjoy the view and balcony and it seems not possible!
I try to be really calm and polite telling this manager that I have no intention talking to him any longer cause I don't need this kind of threaten and demanding arrogant attitude , surely he agreed and hung up the phone !
I wait for one more day to see if the management do anything , and no news from anyone and surely nobody repair the roof !
The holiday at this hotel is totally ruined !!
If you want to have a nice view with good condition, be lucky , if you are not lucky , be aware of this manager with a way of arrogant attitude and threats !
Never return and definitely a No Go!
Try the others much better one and cheaper with great service such as
Hotel Platjador

• Stayed: October 2013
6  Thank yupingh2015
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I stayed for 4 nights in late September. I had a "mountain view" ("vista de montana") room which faced inland. The room was large and comfortable. There was an excellent breakfast buffet which had everything from smoked salmon to yogurt until 10am each morning. The hotel is located right on Calle de la Ribera which is the road along the beach front (malecon) esplanade. There are so many good restaurants right along Calle de la Ribera and a few blocks inland. Plus great shopping and sightseeing.

Room Tip: If you plan to spend time in your room (reading, relaxing) I would suggest getting a room with the beach view; they have balconies.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 2, 2013

The Calipolis is in a great location , we found the staff all very friendly and spoke very good English . Rooms were clean and spacious. Although pool is small ,it was quite adequate for quick dip and cool off ,with the beautiful beach just across the road a large pool is not needed.
Breakfast was delicious with a huge variety to choose from .
Our experience was an all together good one but I would agree that some noise can be heard at night from the street.
However, I would still highly recommend the Calipolis and hope to return next year

Room Tip: Sea view are best choice -although we had side sea view which was fine.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple