First I would like to say, this is not a four star hotel. But for the price it was nice enough.
The outside areas were really nice, and the staff were very good, polite and helpful. The location is excellent we got the bus from the airport, the second Sitges stop is closest to the hotel then it's about a 10 minute walk, the bus costs 4 Euro each way so its a big saving compared to the taxi price of around 65 Euro. Our room was big enough with everything you would expect in it. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean but a little tired looking a new coat of paint would make all the difference. The only bad thing we could say about this hotel is that we found it a little noisy, nothing some new room doors with soft close wouldn't fix. Also new balcony doors would be a good idea as ours didn't look very secure at all.
Breakfast was good with everything you could possibly want or need.
Basically a good hotel with great staff but it could do with a little money spent on it to stop it looking so tired.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in front of the sea, the Hotel Subur Maritim in Sitges offers an excellent location and service, making it the best choice of Hotel to live Sitges while enjoying your life in a unique place.Discover the charming walk from the promenade and the beaches of Sitges to museums and a shopping area which the town has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelWorld, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Subur Maritim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Subur Maritim Hotel Sitges
- Best Western Hotel Sitges
- Best Western Sitges
- Sitges Best Western