“hey ho let's go”

Cuisines: European
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 23, 2013

great place for a restaurant
a calm oasis in the centre of sitges
sophisticated atmosphere
xavi is a great and knowledgeable host who knows his onions
food simple modern well prepared the beetroot gazpacho is amazing!
wines extensive and great selection catalonia is producing some great wines currently realistic markups
cant wait to revisit

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

From the moment you enter this place it feels very different to any other restaurant in Sitges. The atmosphere is unique with a traditional outdoor setting feel. The hosts are welcoming and create a dining experience with exquisite food - the starter was the best Octopus I have ever tasted. We left this restaurant till last on our trip to and it definitely left a lasting impression! It is pricey but would recommend it highly and will be going back on my next trip!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I was recommended this restaurant by a friend who had eaten here last year. It's probably one of the best restaurant recommendations I've had in years, so much so we went back again on our last night.

The menu was very varied with a good mix of meat, seafood and vegetarian options. The waiters were very knowledgeable about their food and made recommandations not on the top grossing product but on gentle questioning of what sort of food you like. The wine list was equally impressive.

Some reviewers have commented on the prices - yes it's not the cheapest restaurant in Sitges, but the quality of the food is unrivalled. We dined one evening with a friend who is a chef and even he was swept off his feet by the quality (and he's a hard one to please when it comes to food!)

I also like the ambience of this restaurant - it's set partly in a walled garden which gives it a very intimate feel but without feeling you're sitting on top of the next table.

Overall, this is one of the best meals I've had while on a holiday. As the head waiter said to me, his team's goal is to create a good lasting experience for their guests - and I'm pleased to say that on both occasions they excelled.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

The first time I visited Sitges 10 years ago I was told that this was the best restaurant, and to me it still is. Wonderful service beautiful setting and perfect food what more could you want.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I take guests to Alfresco when I want a risk free great meal. I always try to vary my menu choice and this visit's selections proved as delicious as every other visit.

The staff are very friendly and helpful providing great service every time.