“Delicious mid day menu”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Longmont, Colorado
“Delicious mid day menu”
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Seven of us dined and all enjoyed our selections from the reasonably priced menu del dia. We all agreed it was one of best lunches we have had in Sitges. Good service, wine, food. I have a difficult time understanding the negative reviews. Three of us went back today, but sadly on a Saturday the prices are considerably higher!

Visited May 2013

“Summer hot spot”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I was a regular at zanzibar last year and the food was always great but they changed tge chef and the food whent down hill. But I was recently invited to the launch of their new menu created by a new chef. They had many things such as tuna steak tartar rack of lamb but all with a moden twist and I can honestly say the food was better than great it wad fantastick. I will be going every week if they keep the food to the high standard they presented to me. They have the best location and they are the only restaurant on the seafront with a cocktail chillout area. Summer hotspot

sitges
“GREAT FOOD”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We visited this place twice on our visit to sitges. The first time for the lunch menu for 14.90 and it was very good for the price we also visited at night and the normal menu and I must say the tuna was to die for. The setting and atmosphere was great and the service was impeccable We will defiantly go again.

“Awful place”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Worst restaurant ever. Bad food, service and prices. Run away from this place!
You can find better places next to it.

Reading, United Kingdom
“Absolutely shocking”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We were out on a rugby tour and chose this restaurant following a recommendation. They were given a days notice of our arrival. They should not have taken the booking as they were clearly unable to cope. I dont think any of our party got exactly what they ordered and anyone who ordered any of the fish dishes ( I had seafood soup for starter which was revolting and the paella for a main which I sent back after one spoonful as it was inedible ) were extremely disappointed to say the least. I think the waiting staff were a bit embarrassed and said they had a new chef. On the positive side those who had steak and chops seemed satisfied but they never got the potato that was supposed to be with it. I would avoid like the plague as I was ill that night and most of the following day.

Visited April 2013