“Quick snack time”

KIBOKO Cafe I Pastisseria
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Sitges
Description: The shop will be temporarily closed due to personal reasons. We will inform when we can reopen. Best regards and apologies for the inconveniences
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Most delicious brownie ever! Stopped for an afternoon snack. Beautiful pastries there and the brownie just melts in you mouth!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (31)

Reviewed August 8, 2019

Absolutely loved Kiboko! The most delicious pastries and desserts - also very high quality! The chocolate chip cookies are to die for. They also have an amazing line of chocolates - I bought a box for a party and they were a big hit, the masala chai flavoured one was my favourite! Can´t wait to visit again!

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank sneha71
Reviewed March 29, 2019

I stopped in today on my way back from the beach and fell in love with this new pastry shop in Sitges!
the design of the space is great, modern and stylish, compared to most of the town's more dated design.
The selection of pastries is creative and varied, the staff were fantastic, explaining each pastry in detail, and very concerned that I would like what I chose.
It was fantastic. The pastries were delicious. Will definitely return.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank Witboy80
Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

A recently new pastry bakery shop where you can have normal croissants as well as different pastries and cakes. Sit down for a coffee and a pastry and enjoy the Sitges life. All the pastries we have tried have been delightful and you'll want to keep on coming back so you can try everything on display! It's a little further out from the small central bubble where all other bakeries are but there is no other one like Kiboko. Fun fact, Kiboko mean hippopotamus, hence the cute little hippo as their logo!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank TheFoodieOf95
Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

Amazing little find.
Great service.
The cakes are absolutely amazing. The coffee is top notch too - something I’m a bit snobby about but this was great.
A nice little treat.