“Amazing thai and japanese food... without forgetting staff and cocktails!!”

Sitthai Lounge & Restaurant
Reserve with
Sitthai Lounge & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 381 Restaurants in Sitges
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sitges
“Amazing thai and japanese food... without forgetting staff and cocktails!!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Went with a friend for some sushi which was recommended to us... well we were absolutely not disappointed!! The sushi is high class and we also tried some thai food which was also amazing!! the staff is very cool and so was the cocktails we had after dinner... all together i will have to recommend this place as everything was delicious and the atmosphere was also very cool!! a place to go!!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank konzeptual

Pubol
“unexpected Japanese double experience”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

What started as a Thai restaurant and lounge experience has developed to very interesting sushi experience. I have eaten twice in Sitthai within the last 10 days and was both times amazed by the quality and creativity of their Sushi. I only had various makis and Nigiri. Quality and taste wise I would put them up with the best Sushis I had. And that includes Koy Shunka in Barcelona! Unfortunately as in all good Sushi restaurants the food is quite pricy but I think that that is what you have to pay for a quality product. I have not eaten anything else but still noticed a hugh variety of food options from Thai to Indian to whatever that I found rather confusing. Atmosphere and service are average and they have to work on the wine menu (small selection of rather modest wines at not so modest prices). Their cocktails though (as they have a real and true cocktail bartender) are excellent. A place that I definetely recommend for the excellent Sushis and perfect cocktails. For a different moment in Sitges!

Visited May 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Not worth the money at all”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Sushi was actually good, over priced but very fancily presented, if you prefer presentation over value for money then get the sushi here.

Despite the name 'SitThai' (if I added another letter to the name it would be just right!) there were no thai flavours in the thai dishes we chose. I had the spicy prawn soup - which you would hazard a guess would be tom yum soup. It cost €9 for 2 small prawns and 2 cherry tomatoes in a tomato base soup. Not spicy and not a Thai flavour at all. It was an ok flavour, but just not what you would expect from an apparently Thai restaurant.

The green curry was a boiled chicken breast sliced in two with a japanese katsu curry sauce. The chicken was raw as I cut through it and although they did whisk it away as soon as I pointed it out, the same plate returned after about 5 minutes in the microwave. Could not eat it. Waste of money. Do not order Thai green curry here. Worst I have ever had.

The waiters friends sat at the table next to us and ridiculed all the diners around them, from the way they looked to how they spoke. Very annoying group. Despite only speaking and understanding a little Spanish, was quite clear they were behaving like teenagers, making everyone feel uncomfortabe and no doubt got a discount to boot! Unbelievable behaviour. Dissapointing ambience, wait staff pretty rubbish.

We spent €70 for 2, utterly dissappointed and would not advise you to eat here unless you don't mind only eating over-priced sushi.

• Visited March 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Excellent choice for a change of cuisine”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Having been many years going to Sitges, Spain for summer vacation, thought we would try something different and experience the (only) Thai restaurant. The curry's were wonderful and noodle dishes also very authentic. Overall, the thai food was everybit as good as we had in Thailand. We were also treated to an assortment of Sushi, and I would certainly like to tip my hat to the sushi chef (Flavio). A charming individual and he prepared some of the best sushi I've eaten. My compliments to owner Ramón and his staff for really understanding how to make Thai food something special! I will definitely be returning to Sitthai next time in Sitges...Hope you will too!

• Visited September 2012
Dublin
“Amazing Sushi Experience in Sitthai”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

We came back after a good while not visiting last April just before my little baby boy was born and we were very impressed with the Asian fushion cuisine we tried. All exquisite. We went back after a while for sushi as per their suggestion to try it at some stage and... we felt in love with their sushi.
The tuna belly (toro in Spanish), a very difficult part of the tuna to get in restaurants and it is amazing.
Finally they have something not even the best renowned restaurants in the area have which is a fantastic somelier to help you with the wines. The place is decorated very chic which makes the gastronomic experience even better.
One of teh best restaurants in Sitges today for sure.
Ah, and the gin tonic menu makes Sitthai the perfect place for an after dinner drink (sobremesa).

• Visited August 2012