“Great food in a cuiet street”
Review of Mezzanine - CLOSED

Mezzanine
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 24, 2012

If you want great food a little bit away from the beachfront and all the partypeople, then go here.

It is nok really cheap, but the food and service is great. If I go to Sitges, I will have to go and eat here again.

1  Thank MartinHolmslykke

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Really enjoyed revisiting this restaurant. We sat outside - not the prettiest of streets but a novelty to sit outside, being from Ireland. The food was tasty - spinach salad starter particularly so. My only complaint on the food is that the menu hasn't changed in all the years we've been coming.

1  Thank ruddpaul
Reviewed August 18, 2012

We had a very pleasant meal here. We went in August and asked for a table outside, which was busier than inside. The food is traditional rather than innovative but is well executed. I had an entree of vegetables and goats cheese served in a filo parcel with salad and balsamic. The other half had tempura prawns. He had grilled sea bream and ratatouille for main and I had sole and spinach en croute with a lemon sauce. The wine list and overall price were reasonable.

1  Thank David G
Reviewed August 11, 2012

We loved this place. Great food, great service and good value for money. Would highly reccomend a visit if you want good quality food thats a bit different from the usual Sitges fare. Lovely.

1  Thank bellalulucoco
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Why is it anmodet no people here?

The food is good and service ok. I been visiting this plate for years, not my favorite, but i always Get back?

I hard from friends that its been problems with the Quality of the service. This yearnit was ok, but they have to working hard .

1  Thank Jamo1968