“Friendly, early service”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

So of course being ugly Brit-Americans we arrive at 20:00 and were the first to be seated. Very energetic waitress was full of recommendations but trust me, I’ve had Lleida snails before and while I survived, was not anxious to repeat. We did order many dishes from padron peppers to eggplant to croquetas and more, and then devoured two entrecôtes. Way more food than my doctor would advise but all was well received and well prepared. Place got really busy by 21:30 so if you plan to eat at normal Spanish hours I’d think reservations are a must.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank E924VOstevej
AnaLleida, Gerente at l'alzumar restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2017

Thank you so much for your opinion!!! Best regards!

Reviewed November 20, 2016 via mobile

A great place for lunch or dinner. The waitress was extremely nice to my kids and I and was really helpful when it came to ordering.

Date of visit: November 2016
AnaLleida, Gerente at l'alzumar restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2016

Thank you so much for your opinion. Best regards

Ana

Reviewed June 12, 2016 via mobile

Great place to go in Lleida.Nice and friendly atmosphere and attentive service.
Food is delicious,I ve tried several dishes-mix of tapas,grilled squid-all of them very fresh.
And very tasty snails!Looking forward to my next visit.

Date of visit: June 2016
AnaLleida, Gerente at l'alzumar restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2017

Thank you so much for your opinion. See you soon. Best regards

Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

We were here for a business trip,
This small but warm place is the best value for money in lleida!!
The tapas are so beautiful and delicious, We just couldn't stop! The desserts were even better, if thats even possible...
The waiters were nice, everything highly decorated and superb!
We are going again tomorrow!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

I had the solomillo. Very good meat at a great price. Nice space to. Call ahead though as they where very busy. Seemed to be fairly newly opened but I wouldn´t be surprised if this place starts to appear in guidebooks. Enjoy it while you can.

Date of visit: August 2012