“fantastic food lovely staff!”

Restaurant Costabella
Ranked #175 of 604 Restaurants in Girona
Reviewed August 16, 2018

fantastic, we ate here a few times on our 4 day stay. I was surprised by the quality of the food. The tapas dishes are amazing some of the best Ive tasted!. Breakfast is very good value too! i would recommend if staying at the hotel.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed January 22, 2018

We stay at the Costabella hotel on a regular basis and always eat at the on site restaurant. The staff are friendly and the food choice is excellent, very good quality well presented, the desserts are exceptional, also a good wine list offering several local wines.
Will be visiting again.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed July 24, 2017

I decided to go for the lunch at this hotel we were staying at this hotel for a few days.
The 3 course set lunch menu was 22 euros which included a drink. I chose the melon soup for starters... this was light and delicious. Then I opted for the chicken cannelloni, and I can honestly say I was blown away by the flavours... absolutely amazing!! I then has the cottage cheese desert... again very nice. Service was fantastic, how lovely and friendly all the staff and waiters were. I would definitely return, well done Costabella!!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed October 8, 2016

The restaurant is worthy of four stars. Excellent service and delicious food which is reasonably priced.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed July 24, 2016

We had a three course dinner which was very good. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble

Date of visit: July 2016