“Great coffee”
Review of Lapsus Cafe

Lapsus Cafe
Ranked #421 of 609 Restaurants in Girona
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Lapsus Café Restaurant is located in a well-known place in the city of Gerona, Independencia Square. Right from the early morning, at Lapsus Café you can enjoy a fine breakfast, have lunch or have a drink at night.The restaurant also offers the possibility of hiring a catering service, and reserving their hall for celebrations, events, and business dinners.
Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

We didn’t eat here but enjoyed fab coffee watching the activities on the square. Busy little place was doing a good trade in breakfasts. We would have stayed for another coffee but service was slow as there was only one girl serving the whole of the outside area. Prices very reasonable, you could get a good snack here for about €7.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

Average, bland,nothing special. With the other choices in the immediate vicinity l won,t be returning. Nice staff though.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed November 1, 2017

we were in Girona for a Saturday lunch time .
After being in the Costa Brava for 6 nights and before driving home to France on the Sunday.
We have been here many times so headed for the square to find somewhere to eat after enjoying the river views.
intending to go for a Pizza to please my husband we headed to the big restaurant we spent a new Years Eve in and enjoyed to find loud music blaring has now been introduced .
the other favorites of ours are more for an evening slow long meals and we just wanted to eat at an early start and traveling.
we walked the whole colonnaded square twice and I spotted this tiny place I had never noticed before as its m looks like a cafe bar .
They had a menu for lunch at very reasonable at 12.50 for three courses including a drink.
I saw several gentle men inside tucking in so we decided to try it.
very simple side tables attentive lady and we soon had chosen the first two courses for the simple menu .
black potatoes a local delicacy with meat oven cooked
then Sausage a giant local one with chips for the man
I had the steamed envelope of salmon which was big and covered with the steamed vegetables
I drank red wine and my husband water as usual .
Dessert we went for the house cake and it was a chocolate the like which I have not tasted since my Mother died I did have to give some to Denis to finish off.
We added a big bottle of mineral water extra and two coffees for a grand total of 28,80.
I would go again for the special lunch time menu when we are in Girona

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed April 9, 2017 via mobile

Location is good, but that was about it. Prawns were old, squid was greasy and the staff was completely unfriendly. Don't.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed September 25, 2016

Pleasant location in the Place Indipendencia, however staff not up to the task. Had to wait for ages and in the end I had to get into the bar to get my own dessert! Lots of customer left because they were not served. My fish was hot, in places, not so much in others I suspect it was heated with a microwave... in a hurry.
I would avoid during peak time an, all in all, look somewhere else!

Date of visit: August 2016