“Gorgeous Crepes!”

Crepdeque?
Ranked #2 of 15 Dessert in Girona
Cuisines: French
Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

Fancied a crepe. I always enjoy a savoury one and my wife loves a sweet crepe. I had cheese and bacon and my wife had Nutella and banana. Crepdeque made these delicious crepes which we enjoyed vet much. Lived up to the tripadvisor reviews.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Made in the moment. Savory and sweet options, a good snack to make it through the day. I had the spinach with pinenuts and raisins and was amazing, also the classic

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank Camper606003
Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

The best gluten free crepes in Girona! Located in the old side of the city, the crepes for celiacs are really nice.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank garcia1974
Reviewed January 12, 2016

We seen this as the highest rated crepe place in Girona on Tripadvisor and decided to give it a go. The service was fast, it's take away as it's a small cafe. However, the crepe was bang average, nothing special at all, I've had better ones in Girona and elsewhere. Average.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed October 22, 2015

This little hole in the wall place is located in the old town in Girona. I am not usually a fan of bought crepes but I loved their lemon and sugar crepes so much that we went back the next day for savoury crepes as well as another serve of the lemon and sugar. Crepes are cooked and served with care and a smile. There is a good variety of both savoury and sweet and you should not miss out. Please do yourself a favour and visit them when in Girona.

Date of visit: October 2015