“Friendly, professional and of the highest quality!”
Review of Bikecat

Bikecat
More attraction details
Owner description: BikeCat specializes in custom cycling tours in Girona, Spain. Our tours are led by local guides who will share their home and culture and what makes Girona such a draw for cyclists.We provide high quality service from a single day to a complete week-long cycling tour. All of our activities are custom designed to you and for your group no matter your riding level. Join us and we will take care of the rest. Enjoy a unique experience with the local touch to discover Girona, the best riding, and the finest cuisine and wines from Catalunya.We also offer high-end performance rental bikes from the Garmin team to accompany you on your vacation. Treat yourself and ride the bikes the Pros race on.
Bristol, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Friendly, professional and of the highest quality!”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

My girlfriend and I booked a day's riding with Jaume, including the hire of their frankly awesome bikes, and we were both incredibly impressed. All of our emails and questions were dealt with quickly in advance of our arrival and we really felt that the day was tailored perfectly for what we want.

The scenery was stunning and the company on the ride from Jaume and Debbie was top class. Their enthusiasm for riding around Girona is infectious and it's certainly left us wanting to come back in the future for a longer trip. We certainly couldn't rate the service highly enough and we'll definitely be trying to bring our friends along for the next trip!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank JamesWatt1982

Cumming, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great People, Great Service, Great Venues”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

I had plans to be in London on business for a few days, and was (at nearly the last minute) asked to be in Madrid the following week. Since I was going to have a free couple of days in Spain, I decided to visit Girona as I had heard such great things about it over the years from following professional cycling. I did a quick search online for bike rentals in Girona and was lucky enough to find Jaume and Bikecat Girona. From dealing with my frequent questions via email to helping me find the best room in Girona (at Hotel Historic) to a perfect fit former Protour road bike to rent and accompanying me on 2 rides (and also inviting me to have a drink one evening), Jaume was awesome. I felt like I not only found the best bikes in Girona, I had a personal guide for some of the best riding, with a chance to visit places I never would have found on a map, and a introduction to the awesomeness of Catalunya. Highly recommended (and I already have, to many friends and associates), I can't wait to go back!

Visited May 2012