“Another excellent trip with Panorama” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Panorama Trails

Panorama Trails
Sussex
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Another excellent trip with Panorama”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2012

Just returned from our second ride with Panorama. We did the Mediterranean Trail in September 2011 and the Paths of the Herdsmen in June 2012.

Both were great fun: well-paced rides in beautiful scenery on good horses. Organisation runs like clockwork.

It is important to be fit; some days are long and on some rides there are substantial sections where you need to walk. You don't need the skills of an eventing rider but you need to have a secure seat both at speed and when traversing rough terrain. Some of the horses are quite challenging to ride, so don't overstate your experience or your willingness to take on a difficult horse.

Visited June 2012
3 Thank SussexTravel

• Hungarian first
Breckenridge, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing ride for experienced riders!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2012

This was my first ride with panorama trails and I look forward to more in the future. The ride took us through beautiful Catalan country side with incredible views. We stayed in quaint B&B's that were in unique towns that I never would have found on my own. The ride took us up into the Pyrenees, the steep terrain meant that our wonderful horses had to work hard and occasionally we had to walk on foot too. The varying terrain and great horses are much more suited to experienced riders, which is exactly what I was looking for. Our guide (Rudy) ensured that we could enjoy food, cava and vino tinto that was made locally. The organization of the whole outfit really ensured that the whole trip went perfectly. In a word it was fantastico! I know that I will be returning for another trip if I am so lucky with Panorama Trails. Dharam

Visited June 2012
3 Thank DharamF
Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“A real ride in the Pyrenees”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012

For the third time I went back to this beautiful area of Catalonya, North-East Spain, this time for the Fresh & Saltwater Trail. Panorama Trails are very well organized, the horses are fit and the accomodation very good! What I like about going into the Pyrenees is the mix of feeling you are alone in the mountains and at the same time staying at small nice hotels. Our guide was working hard to ensure everything went smooth. I got the same horse as on the last trail, Nero, a dominant horse but the best I have ridden ever on a trail. Breakfast at nine, at the horses 10:00 and then we rode off, spending the whole day in the saddle until the evening.
Since you are in Spain, a siesta at lunch is welcomed when the weather is sunny and hot. In short: we had a great time and a lot of fun! We will be back!

Have uploaded pictures at Facebook, look for TOM ØIESTAD. The next ride for me: The Mediterranean ride!

Visited May 2012
3 Thank pims2007
West Yorkshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Good Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2012

Excellent views of the city, hilly so be fit and take water if it's hot

Visited May 2012
Girona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“If you want to get a fantastic riding experience - visit Spain and Panorama-Trails!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2012

What a wonderful riding trail! We had a great time with lots of laughs. The horses, the nature, the organization, the guide and the food - everything was amazing!

We really recommend everybody who wants to get a fantastic riding experience to visit Spain and Panorama-Trails.

We’ll most likely be back again next year!

/7 women from Sweden