“If you want to get a fantastic riding experience - visit Spain and Panorama-Trails!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Panorama Trails

Panorama Trails
Girona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2012

What a wonderful riding trail! We had a great time with lots of laughs. The horses, the nature, the organization, the guide and the food - everything was amazing!

We really recommend everybody who wants to get a fantastic riding experience to visit Spain and Panorama-Trails.

We’ll most likely be back again next year!

/7 women from Sweden

Visited March 2012
2 Thank Camilla L

• Hungarian first
York, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Amazing, trail riding at it's best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

Another fantastic trail ride with Panorama Trails. Wonderful horses, friendly and helpful staff. The Dali trail is excellent with many long trots and gallops. A visit to the stud farm was interesting, seeing all the wonderful horses there.

There are many other great trails to choose from. I have been trail riding at Panorama for over 10 years and I will continue to go for as long as I am able. A truly great experience.

Gypsey Sue (73)

Visited March 2012
3 Thank Sue T
The Hague, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great horses, great trails, great people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2011

Contrary to one of the posts here on Tripadvisor, the horses at Panorama Trails, are the best behaved en most comfortable I have ever ridden and I have been riding for 20 years now. Obviously you really need to be an experienced rider because even the best behaved horses can surprise you. But really I never feel as safe, as on the backs of one of Rudi's horses.
If you are considering to go with Panorama Trails? Go!
Great owners that take really good care of their animals, well behaved and very skilled horses, good food, good wine and nice people.
Keep in mind, the mountain trails are not for the fainthearted and Spanish horses really have lot's of spirit and that is as it should be

Visited March 2011
2 Thank 414aclient
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A fabulous horsey holiday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2011

I've been going to Rudi's for the past 5 years and have always enjoyed the rides enormously. I have always found the horses extremely well behaved as they are used to living in a large herd. The vistas are very special and each lunchtime we are treated to a gourmet meal at a beautiful spot. Our guides have always been experienced and I've never seen a horse out of control. I am definitely planning another trip next year and would recommend it highly to horsey lovers out there!

2 Thank Mab50
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful holiday, great organisation, amazing horses, stunning scenery and fantastic food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2011

This was my first ever riding holiday and I went with a group of people who have been numerous times with Panorama. They have only ever had good things to say about this welcoming and friendly company. The horse I was paired with on the first day was probably a good one for novices but for my level of experience I wanted more of a challenge (my own fault for failing to explain my level of experience properly while a little tipsy on the first night!!). Feeling a bit embarrassed I asked for something a little more advanced, which they were very happy to do with no fuss and the next morning a new horse had been shipped in over night for me. All of the people on my trip had horses they got on well with and we were looked after at all times by competant knowledgable guides. I did the Gourmet trail and the food was out of this world. Chef David took the opportunity to show case the regions food and drink to us during the week and if it wasn't for all the exercise I would have gone home a stone heavier! The views of the country side were spectacular and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this holiday to anyone at any riding level. I will definitely be back next year to try out some of the other trails. Thanks Rudi and gang!!!!

Visited June 2011