“Good but nothing extraordinay”
Review of Divinum

Divinum
Reserve with
Divinum is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 521 Restaurants in Girona
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Serves tapas without the bread as base. Gourmet food.
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner a la carte, which was not necessarily the best option. When going to Divinum, it's probably best to select the full tasting menu and savour a bit of every aspect of the Catalan food. While our dishes were good and well presented, we thought some lacked a bit of originality. The room is very big, therefore not ideal for a romantic dinner. Overall, it's a good place but not as incredible as some reviews can tell.

There are newer reviews for Divinum

Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

I took my partner here for her 21st birthday celebration and was delighted by the experience. We opted for the tasting menu, an insight into Catalan cuisine with a modern twist as many had already stated. We do not speak Catalan and was slightly unsettled at first as we thought we may struggle to understand the menu and order correctly. However, the staff were very patient and accommodating as our waiter explained each course in fine detail and recommended the perfect wine to compliment each serving. We opted for the tasting menu which we were both overwhelmed by; an amalgamation of flavours and vast combination of textures all contributing towards an excellent experience. There was a great emphasis on local produce including wines which we admired. We regret not asking for our waiter's name as he deserves much praise for his food knowledge and warm hospitality. Would definitely recommend for anyone visiting Girona and indulging in local cuisine.

Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

After we heard that in Girona there is Michelin's N° 1 restaurant (Rocca's cellar) with a 12 month waiting list, we had to try another restaurant since we are leaving tomorrow. We were not disappointed at all. The food is really divine and the wine combination was also really really good. Go for it, it's not Rocca's but it's still very good.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I had dinner with my wife it was our anniversary we started with the cheese table then we had a rice that brought back memories of our weeding in Italy creamy light and simple, le coulant with mango holly shhh... If I was to be alone at that moment eating it I would of shouted hallelujah.
Wish the best of luck to the chef and cooks and keep the hard work ps: We went to another place the night after it was horrible something called Mu or Nu made us sick....

Reviewed August 10, 2013

It was one of the best culinary experiences I've ever had. I wasn't expecting that much when I saw the place, but then a surprise followed another, "in crescendo" until the last dish. A great sommelier, a great menu, and a fantastic service, all for a far reasonable price. I absolutely reccomend it, you can't miss it if you visit Girona.

1  Thank Ana R