“nice little indian!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Taj Indian Restaurant
Ranked #113 of 491 Restaurants in Girona
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Carlisle, Cumbria,
“nice little indian!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

Good food, good service, good evening.
If you must have Indian food in Girona - this is the place!
We all enjoyed the evening!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank notshort

Reading, United Kingdom
“Nice place, tasty food, nice staff.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

I happen to be at this place during easter holidays. It was the the last night in spain during the easter holidays. We were looking for a change after eating all those Paellas and other stuffs.
This was a welcome change. We finally manage to find this place, thanks to google maps.
Small place but it is a nice. The staff was very nice and we were pleases as he speaks our language as well :-)
The food looked good and tasted so much better. I was happy with the bill given the kind of food we had (other places were completely rip-offs). Will be happy to visit this place again.
Highly recommended.

• Visited March 2013
Wisconsin
“Nice Change from Tapas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

My friends and I ate at Taj a week or so ago. We were the only guests of the evening (it must have been a slow weekday as the town was quiet). There are so many dishes on offer at Taj it was hard to decide on something. I opted for the butter chicken, and despite it being a bit too greasy it was flavorful. My friends opted for a curry and a veggie dish although I don't remember the specifics. They were satisfied by their dishes but not wow-ed. I ordered the garlic naan, but I tasted my friend's cheese naan and would order that next time. The mango lassi was exactly what I expected. Delightful! My only complaint is that the prices are quite high, but I'm sure it's not easy to accumulate the ingredients needed to make many of the dishes listed. Despite the price, I'd eat here again as an alternative to the usual Spanish fare on offer in the city.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank RunsAmok
“Best Indian restaurant I've been to in Spain.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Ok, so if you know Spain, and you know curries, you'll know that there aren't many good restaurants here. I have lived in Spain for a long time and I think this is the best Indian restaurant I have found so far. Not for the decor, or the interior in general (this is not a place for a first date) but for great service and great food. Very friendly and attentive staff, and a delicious, and surprisingly varied, menu. Yum!

“Veggie heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Being veggie it was hard to find a place to eat out in. Taj was the answer! It was great, yummy and flavoursome food. Being a fan of Indian cuisine I am happy to say I was impressed! Word of warning: this is not the place to go if you want a romantic evening due to the fact no one looks good after stuffing their faces and loosening their belts ;)

4 Thank Jayne Q