Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Great service, knowledgeable and super helpful

We went to Girona for the weekend and eat sleep cycles was the standout place to rent a bike. From... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
R9908WGpauld
via mobile
Everything you need to cycle in Girona

This has been my best experience of renting a bike, hands-down. It's great to have somewhere that's... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
georgeport

All reviews these guys training camp cycling trip gourmet tour great local knowledge great trip christmas lunch awesome adventure british airways a great week different routes support van great cycling superb service great accommodation guided ride barcelona airport
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Three friends just completed a 6 day Ride from Girona to San Sebastián with Eat, Sleep, Cycle. We had an amazing experience! The trip was well run in all regards — ESC provided us with great routes (loaded onto Wahoo devices), van support (great fruit, electrolytes, bars, etc..), and especially nice picnic lunches (salads, eggs, coffee, etc..). The hotels were well selected as were the places for dinner. ESC staff went out of their way to help book massages and help with any other requests. Thank you to Lee, Cassie and team for organizing the trip, and to Knut for being the most amazing guide out there!

Date of experience: September 2018
GironaEatSleepCycle, Owner at Eat Sleep Cycle, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Thanks so much for riding! Absolute pleasure to support your adventure across the Pyrenees! Hope you see you back on the road soon!

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

I loved traveling with ESC and would book another trip with them - for sure! The emphasis was about having fun and achieving our goals as a group. The guides were safe, easy to get to know and encouraging throughout the rides. The support was amazing! We had plenty of food, snacks and drinks along the ride and Lee and his team were totally accommodating to riders of all levels. The hotels were great and meals excellent. Really - nothing negative to say except that they are not located in the USA so I can’t use their company more frequently. I guess I have to get back to Europe! Thanks Lee and Team. What a trip!!

Date of experience: September 2018

Thanks a million for the review, so glad you had the best time! We're looking forward to your next visit across the pond!

Reviewed September 16, 2018

17 friends hired ESC to organize and guide us on a cycling trip in the Dolomites. For 6 of us it was or second trip with ESC, having worked with them last year on a trans-Pyranees route.

This was a large group, and the team at ESC did a terrific job of selecting the best routes and really surprised us with the quality of the hotels. We had terrific dinners and lots of wine and laughs.

Lee and his team work really hard to make sure everyone is safe and is having a good time. If you can get them to bring along Berta-make sure to do so! She's awesome.

Guided by Lee, Amy, Christian and Johnny we had a great trip and hope to work with ESC again.

1  Thank Danny G

Thanks so much for riding Danny, and for taking the time to write us an awesome review!!! Hope to see you another mountain range soon :)

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

Rented a road bike from here and they could not have been more helpful. Give me the option of a free shop ride or do it yourself and when I decided to DIY they loaded my chosen route into my Garmin - which I definitely needed. Bike was as requested, clean and well serviced. Could not fault them and highly recommend Eat Sleep Cycle.

Date of experience: September 2018
GironaEatSleepCycle, Owner at Eat Sleep Cycle, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Thank you so much Michael, your business and review is much appreciated, I hope we'll see you back soon!

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Ive found few bike rental places in Girona online. After a look at ESC website, blog and reviews I knew I need to try them out. ESC is all about making you feel welcome and at home. Every group ride with them is an awesome adventure. If you prefer solo rides they have bike computers and rural routes ready for you too. Lee has a big smile practically glued to his face all the time, his wife Louise is the sweetest girl you can cycle with and Brian is an amusing, chatty and friendliest guy ever. They are all amazing people. Wouldn't go with anyone else!!!

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank Edyta M

Hey Edyta! This the nicest review ever, thank you so much!! I hope we'll see you back sometime? Louise