“Good burgers”
Review of Nibble

Nibble
Ranked #48 of 616 Restaurants in Girona
Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

We had a classic beef burger - very good although could be a little bit bigger; good service, a bit crowded at lunch time (which means that they serve good food but if you look for a quiet place to enjoy your food, that might not be a best choice)

Date of visit: May 2019
Pilar d, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Nibble, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2019

Thank you for your words. During this flower exhibition days the restaurant has been a bit crowded. Anyway, you can always book in advance. And we have this little place downstairs where the atmosphere is quieter.

Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

Waited for 30 minutes for an order that came wrong three times.
Worst experience ever.
Food was okay but definetely not worth the wait
We were four people. One of us got the dish 25 minutes after the rest of us had already finished eating.

Date of visit: May 2019
Pilar d, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Nibble, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

First of all, sorry for all these incidents.

Although we had foreseen Temps de flors and had hired extra personnel, the illness of two experienced waiters caused some imbalances.

I can only say that I am sorry and that, of course, if you want to give us another chance, you have a paid dinner.

Anyway, thank you for saying that food was ok.

Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

I recommend this restaurant. Very nice and funny Staff. Quite low proces. We have eaten burgeers -good Andrzej vegeburgers made from baratas -average.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed November 2, 2018

Was made to wait at the door for somebody to assign a table and although there were plenty of free tables and I was alone it took more than expected. I used this time wisely to decide on what I will eat, told the waiter that directed me to the table but he ignored me. I was seated tried to get his attention 2 times and both times he showed me his hand as in "wait". After about 20 minutes I left. I really don't appreciate my time being wasted by patronizing hipster-looking waiters. Sorry!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 29, 2018

Good for meat eaters very limited menu for vegetarians. I ended up with tacos because it was that or pasta or pizza and I was sick of those. However the service was excellent and the people were nice.

Date of visit: October 2018
Pilar d, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Nibble, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2019

Hi, there must have been a misunderstanding. Nibble doesn't serve tacos, pizza or pasta. Try Nibble and ask for our vegetarian nachos!!