“Delicious Food without the expense.”
Review of Focacceria Toscana

Focacceria Toscana
Ranked #230 of 10,179 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Barrio Gotico (Barri Gotic)
Reviewed November 28, 2013

The next time you are in Barcelona and a little hungry then take some time out and visit Focacceria Toscana and you will certainly not be dissapointed, because they have an array of Pizza, Focaccia Pasta Artesanal italian plus coffee that should satisfy any pallet, friendly quick service with some sitting areas both upstairs and downstairs ground floor, toilet facilities are upstairs(It gets very busy)You will locate this establishment just down from Plaza st Jaume, Ferran 41 Barrio Gotico Barcelona 933 178 013. Have a great snack, we certainly did and we will certainly return the next time we visit the area in Barcelona.

Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

Smells great... Tastes great...looks great!!!! What else do i have to say??? Nothing... Let me finish my pizza

Reviewed November 10, 2013

We were so tired so just wanted to pick up pizza quickly and on the cheap, and after reading good reviews on here I thought we should give it a try. I wasn't disappointed, the deep pan pizza was delicious and they packed it well so it was still hot by the time we got back to our hotel to eat it. We had a pasta and pizza deal but I would just go for the pizza as that is the highlight of this place, pasta was nice but nothing special.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

For fast food it doesn't get much better than this !! All the family had a slice of something different but I have to say tomato and Roquefort focaccia was one of the best I have ever tasted. They do a "meal deal" which works out very reasonable. The turnover of food was rapid so everything remains fresh. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

This pizza place is a little gem and well worth a visit or two. We were staying in a hotel just up the road and wandered past one afternoon and thought how fabulous the pizza looked and went back later that day. The pizzas are prepared in front of you and the choices change throughout the day. The toppings are really loaded on and pizza base is light and tasty, not like some pizza which is like cardboard. The pizza is sold in large squares rather than in slices or whole pieces. It's only a small place so you may have to wait for a place to sit, but you can takeaway swell. They also do foccacia and calzone, pasta and salad, which also looked fab. I would say that this was probably the best pizza I have ever had and the price is amazing. For 2 pizzas and 1 beer we paid less than €8.