“Tasty pasta but small portions, pizza large for price but taste reduced.”
Review of Focacceria Toscana

Focacceria Toscana
Ranked #250 of 10,274 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Barrio Gotico (Barri Gotic)
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

Purchased pizza one night~ 2.95 euros for a slice that filled me up for dinner easily. Tasted slightly average~ cheese a bit weird and toppings( i had supremo flavour with bacon, olives ~ the works) tasted a bit weird. My friend had hawaiian pizza which was far tastier.

Another night I tried their pasta and was disappointed how much ravioli I got for my 5 Euros. Although tasty, it didnt fill me up at all and I would recommend getting a side salad to go with it.

Friendly staff however and there is plenty of seating and a flat screen with entertainment.

Not the best food experiences and there is better pasta elsewhere in Las Ramblas.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The pizza is delicious! The people are very friendly and kind.
The prices are very reasonable.
Definitely recommed it - the other foods looked tast as well.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Food choice was great for veggies and for all. Very reasonably priced for a quick meal in the city centre.
As a vegetarian, the same knife was used to cut all the pieces so that was a little off-putting. Must use different knives so request this if you eat there.

1  Thank Chandni K
Reviewed September 23, 2012

While in Barcelona for almost a week, we started to grow a little tired of eating tapas all the time and when we walked past this little italian restaurant the scent of amazing food drove us in. Glad it happened!

For 4,95Eur we bought a soda and a HUGE slice of pizza that tasted amazingly nice! It was as if we were in Rome for a little while, and totally worth it. And trust me, I've been to Rome.

It's worth a visit, it's cheap, super tasty and it allows us to experience a slice of Italy in the heart of Barcelona.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

We were in Italy in 2010 and practically lived off pizza/focaccia. We stumbled by this place and it smelled good, so we went in. To my delight, they had potato focaccia (without cheese), which is my favorite. We ate there twice - back to back days. I think I spent under 5 euros which included a soda.