“chicas suizas en barcelona”
Review of Piazze D'Italia

Piazze D'Italia
Reserve with
Piazze D'Italia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #197 of 10,475 Restaurants in Barcelona
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Eixample
Description: It is an Authentic Italian Restaurant in Barcelona more than 20 years open always you eat perfect where you can find best Italian cuisine..
Reviewed September 27, 2013

we stayed for a month in Barcelona and lived right next to the pizzeria.
for the first time we tried it as a takeaway, and we love it:)
from then we went at lest every 3 day there.
most of all we liked the pizza di case nostra, spaghetti carbonara, tiramisu and last but not least nutella pizza.
the service was incredibly charming;)
and every time wen we were there we felt very comfortable!!
i will recommend it to all swiss friends.

besos
luna y isabelle

Write a ReviewReviews (1,610)

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Great location, great pizza.

The waitress was very friendly. Will come again next time I am in Barcelona

Reviewed July 31, 2013

We returned to eat here as a family having had a good meal the first time we visited. The food was still good and the service very friendly, however when it came to the bill, things quickly turned sour.

We may have agreed to the offer of bread at the start of our meal, but not the second basket (as we didn't finish the first because some of it was a bit stale). Our bill charged for three baskets of bread - not a huge cost but still overcharging. When ordering for our six year old we asked for a small portion of an adult pasta dish (as there is no separate children's menu). She didn't fancy any of the deserts so we ordered one scoop of ice cream. The pasta and ice cream were both charged at the full adult rate - again annoying especially since we didn't even get the chocolate brownie that we were charged for with the ice cream.

Sometimes restaurants make mistakes because they are busy. When we ate there was only one other table occupied so I wonder whether it was an honest mistake or not. If you do eat here then my advice is check your bill carefully.

1  Thank MyHolidayThoughts
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Ciao!
I just wanted to say what a fantastic restaurant this is and the food is just AMAZING!

I came to Barcelona for 2 nights (1-2 July) with my friend and we asked the hotel Axel to recommend a pizzeria in the locality. They mentioned this place and we went the first night.

I loved the cute place, the waiters were very attentive and excellent service but above all, I have to say, I had one of the best pizzas EVER. I want to say the BEST, because it was so deliciously cooked. The proper Italian way!

We loved it so much we went for the second night too....even BETTER!

The wine was gorgeous and the setting perfect. If I ever come back to Barcelona, rest assured I will come again.

Tanti auguri

Moreno e Clive

xx

Reviewed July 10, 2013

IIn March 2013 we went on vacation to Europe, first to Rome and later to Spain for two weeks. In Rome we eat delicious Italian food. However, after having Spanish food for many days, my wife wanted to eat Italian food.... Therefore, we went the Piazze d'Italia with three family members. It was amazing. The Chef and the waiters were friendly and very helpful in the food selections. And wanted to be sure that we were enjoying our meal. We loved the appetizers, specially the Carpaccio classico and the burrata - delicious. We also enjoyed the Spaghetti Bolognese, Risotto with fontina cheese and truffle, Scallops of veal with wine, pine nut and raisins, the pizza Napoletana was superb and delicious. The Chef suggestion, spaghetti with seafood, that included Spanish stile lobster was superb..For now on we know where to go to eat at an excellent, if not the best, Italian restaurant in Barcelona. We will be back….