“Great food, great place to sit and eat”

Restaurante El Rebost de la Plana
Ranked #2,339 of 11,709 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Gracia
Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

Found this lovely little place whilst wandering around and decided to try it out. 3 courses for €13 and it was actually very nice. Sitting outside watching the world go by eating a lovely meal. Service was great too.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

The menu price is correct. The decor is quite classy (nice patio). The service is correct. However the food is banal and fade. And we got served mayonnaise instead of alloli! Can find better option in that district.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed January 28, 2017

I usually go to this place with my girlfriend or friends. I must say that this is a great restaurant. The place has a very good location (in Gràcia district, very close to Fontana metro station), the food is great with a good price/quality relationship.

The restaurant offers very good meals: the duck and the rissotto are simply delicious. Prices are surprisingly fair: you can have lunch for 12 euro or enjoy a very good dinner for 15-20 euro. The food also has a very good presentation.

I must highlight the atmosphere (warm place with a nice decoration) and in prticular the service: friendly, efficient and timely...feeling like home!!

If you are in Barcelona I highly recommend this place to have a very good time enjoying fantastic food!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

We had great service for dinner. We ordered the set menu with an entree, a main & a glass of wine/beer/drink for 15 Euros! We had clams, salad, veal ribs, duck breast, beer & wine. Good value for money, real homely Catalan feel in the restaurant. Definitely worth a visit when in Gracia.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

We stumbled on this place and were so glad we did! It was lunch time, so we had the set menu of a starter and a main, drink, and a dessert or coffee for 11,55€. For starters I had a chickpea and sausage stew and my boyfriend had the salad with oranges. They sprinkled cinnamon over the top, which worked really well.
For mains I had mussels, steamed as they were, no rich sauce to interfere with the taste. My boyfriend had chicken in wine sauce. We don't have a sweet tooth, so chose coffee over dessert.
Menu was in Catalan, so we used Google's translate app, but the waiter also explained all the dishes to us.
Lovely place with tables out the front and in a courtyard out the back, though we sat inside away from the smokers :)
Would come back again, especially for the Garbanzos Estofados!

Date of visit: October 2016