“Fun speakeasy”

Ranked #363 of 10,646 Restaurants in Barcelona
Neighborhood: El Born / La Ribera
Neighborhood: El Born / La Ribera
Reviewed July 15, 2019 via mobile

Must go-to speakeasy in BCN! It located in Gothic Quarter, a little off the beaten path. The initial wait was a little long at about 20 mins but it went by really fast, prob because I was so excited. It was around 9-10pm and it was packed inside. The drinks were delicious, the staff was very sweet and helpful and the music was great! The prices are definitely a little high but for the service and presentation I did not mind at all. Sooo glad I came here. Definitely a great ambiance and highly recommended.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (622)

Reviewed July 9, 2019 via mobile

Presentation of the cocktails not too bad, some of the waiters were nice with us but my cocktail was too sweet. I asked the staff to change it but they denied to do so.

1  Thank 553ninnis
Reviewed July 3, 2019

Quirky fab cocktail/speakeasy bar, the drinks are beautifully presented would highly recommend, champagne cocktail was lovely.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

This is a must go to bar! You walk through the fridge doors into a very relaxing vibe. The menu is quite diverse and the bartenders were very helpful and friendly. My husband and I sat at the bar and we both ordered 2 different drinks.

Reviewed June 30, 2019 via mobile

Concept is great all around. One of our favorite bars we've tried. Drinks are all fairly sweet but still quite strong. Very nice atmosphere. Exceptional service.

Date of visit: June 2019