“Sit and watch the world walk past”
Review of Restaurante Qu-Qu

Restaurante Qu-Qu
Ranked #7,436 of 10,092 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Eixample
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Good tapas, good drinks selection and good service. On the busy passieg de gracia, so plenty of opportunity for people watching too. Worth a visit if you are passing.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

The first choice to dinner in Barcelona. Reasonable quality food, informal atmosphere, quality service modest. Price too high for what you eat. You have much better choices for cheaper prices...

Reviewed October 28, 2012

We ordered a bottle of wine....they said they dont have it, so we picked different one, and they bring the first one. They forgot starters, we we asked about them, they said rhey afre finished.. But after 10 min starters apeared. Beef stake was very poor.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

We tried this place because it was close to the hotel. I ordered a chicken sandwich which came on a hard baguette. A friend ordered the seafood paella which was oddly fishy tasting. The appetizers came cold. I suppose tourists are the main diners, so repeat customers are not their concern.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

After our first day in Barcelona we were a couple of hungry travellers looking for somewhere nice to eat. Why we picked this place I will never know. All we knew was that we didnt want tapas. My husband had the sirloin and I had the prawn,bacon and mushroom brochette. It sounded lovely. Then after about 15 mins it was served. The steak was just about edible the fries were cold and greasy. My dinner had the fattiest bacon I had ever seen, the mushrooms drpping in grease and the prawns looked and tasted awful. I decided I was better off being hungry.
None of the staff seemed bothered by the fact that my meal remained untouched. The man on the table behind me sent his meal back twice, in the end he got up and walked out. I wished I had done the same.
We paid for the meal and left with the waiting staff moaning that we had not left a tip.
I wouldn't touch this place again if I was paid to. If you want good food try somewhere else