“Average doesn't mean it's bad.... ”

La Barca Del Salamanca
Reserve with
La Barca Del Salamanca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #840 of 10,185 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Seafood, Spanish
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Ciutadella / Vila Olimpica
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Were part of a group who went here.
The food was ok. Some dishes were good, some average.
I didn't find the place anything special, however that doesn't mean it was bad
A bit restaurant with lots of different seafood to choose from

Don't regret going here, but might as well choose the restaurant next door the second time around to try something different.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,677)

Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

We had a business dinner .
We jumped directly to the main courses.
The paella exclusive was very medium.
Steak was over cooked.

We regret didn't take any seafood or fish maybe that would have been better choice since they looked fresh.

Desert (creme brulle) was poor.
Very noisy.
Service was good.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

After reading the reviews I had my mind made up but decided to give it a try. I can't say I was disappointed. I Liked the outside dining and friendly service. The food was mediocre and forgettable. I do not recommend, there are many other better restaurants in the area.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

We ate two times here, in a four day trip. Big, fussy, noisy, full, chearfull. Staff busy, funny, competent and polite. We enjoyed it as an experience, the atmosphere was the best.
Starterplate with baby squids, green pepers, fried fish and calamarirings is a must. Seabass in saltcover was great and also paella with seafood.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

This is typical and busy restaurant in Barcelona. The portions are large and service is outstanding. Great food and nice prices. I ate my ever best paella at this restaurant. The merluza was very good as well. Tourists sit close to the marina and local sit inside.