We stayed at Aramunt for 5 nights at the beginning of September and on first impressions thought our apartment was very nice. The towels/sheets etc were very clean but certain aspects were a bit disappointing such as a broken toilet flush button and temperamental air con. We were disappointed to not got a great nights sleep as noise in the building travels and we had very noisy neighbours coming in at 5am and slamming doors and shouting. We asked to move rooms but there weren't any spare. The staff were helpful and said they would have a word with the noisy room.
If you are looking for a place with a pool and roof terrace this is probably not the place for you. The roof terrace is actually on the 1st floor, overlooked by the apartments and surrounding flats and the pool is tiny (probably a meter wide by 3 meter long). Overall this is a reasonable place but could be improved.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aramunt apartments are located in the heart of the Eixample district, an area of Barcelona Art Nouveau par excellence. Just a 10-minute walk from Passeig de Gracia and 15 minutes from the Ramblas and Placa Catalunya, they provide the perfect home base for discovering the city in any direction. Their central location within easy reach of the city's shopping and tourist areas only serve to enrich your stay. The building has a roomy terrace, solarium and a small swimming pool for taking a refreshing dip and making the most of the city's Mediterranean climate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aramunt Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aramunt Apartments Barcelona, Catalonia
- Aramunt Apartments Hotel Barcelona