“A great Hard Rock cafe”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Reserve with
Hard Rock Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #911 of 10,475 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Barrio Gotico (Barri Gotic)
Description: Hard Rock Cafe Barcelona blends the local ambience of Catalunya with our inspired, creative cuisine and celebrated music memorabilia. Located on the famous Las Ramblas promenade and next to the historic Catalunya Square, our restaurant brings world-famous service to the heart of historic Barcelona.
Reviewed August 27, 2013

If you love Hard Rock Cafes then you will love this one as well. Good food, great staff but incredibly busy so be prepared to wait a bit for a table.

Eric S, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

I would like to thank you for your interest in the Hard Rock Cafe Barcelona. Thank you for taking the time to place comments regarding your visit to our cafe on Trip Advisor and for commenting positively on the food quality and the service. One of our big concerns is to offer an unforgettable experience in all the Hard Rock Cafe’s worldwide, because customer satisfaction is our top priority.

Hard Rock Cafe proudly boasts over 76000 pieces of memorabilia in its collection consisting of by far the largest, most authentic and valuable collection in the world.

We are honored for being positively scored on your most recent visit to the Hard Rock Cafe in Barcelona. Please be assured that we take your feedback seriously and have already begun to use your comments to build a better experience for all of our guests.

At Hard Rock we strive to combine a casual dining environment, outstanding service and a fun atmosphere and I would like to take this time to renew our commitment of delivering for our guests authentic experiences that rock!

Hard Rock Cafe Barcelona

Write a ReviewReviews (3,393)

Reviewed August 27, 2013

We visited the restaurant for lunch on our last day in Barcelona.

I have to say that the experience was not the best.

We only waited 20 minutes for a table which was fine, and once we were seated our orders were taken very quickly which was good. The starter arrived and was very nice, the problems started when the main courses arrived. my friends were fine, but my burger which I had ordered well done, arrived bleeding.

I explained to a passing waiter and he said he would be back in 2 a second - I then saw him serve another customer and did not see him again, I then managed to get the attention of a different waiter, who said it would need a recook and he would return in 2 minutes, I then proceeded to wait over 15 minutes for my food. By the time it arrived my friends had almost finished their food and to be honest I had lost my appetite.

The manager did come over and was very apologetic and took the dish off the bill, so from that side of things I am happy with the way it was dealt with, However not one of the waiting staff that dealt with this apologised or showed any concern and that is why I feel I have to write this review. It's simple customer service, and if someone had showed this I would have ben happy to wait and my experience would not have been so tarnished.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to place your feedback regarding your visit to the Hard Rock Cafe in Barcelona on Trip Advisor. Although your feedback shares that you were happy with the quality of your starters, it is very unfortunate that you were not satisfied with the quality of the service received during your visit and it is a high priority for me to ensure that this experience does not repeat for you or any other guests dining in our restaurant. It would be of great assistance to me if you could provide me with any additional information by contacting me at the Barcelona Cafe concerning the name of the Waiter (if known), and the time and date that you visited our cafe?

Your participation is very valuable to us. Please be assured that we take your evaluation seriously and have already begun to use your feedback to build a better experience for all of our guests.

Hard Rock strives to combine a casual dining environment, outstanding service and a fun atmosphere. I apologize that your visit fell short of our usual high standards and failed to meet some of your expectations.

Again we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused and hope to see you in the Hard Rock Cafe Barcelona again soon.

With kind regards,

Reviewed August 26, 2013

It was the same HRC menu. For us that was great! It was a wait but worth it. We always have a good time at HRC and enjoy the food. The price for our meals were less and we had much better service than at other restaurants in Barcelona.

I would like to thank you for your interest in the Hard Rock Cafe Barcelona. Thank you for taking the time to place comments regarding your visit to our cafe on Trip Advisor and for commenting positively on the food quality and service. One of our big concerns is to offer an unforgettable experience in all the Hard Rock Cafe’s worldwide, because customer satisfaction is our top priority.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

It is worth noting that hard rock is comparably cheaper than some other local restaurants. As with all hard rock cafe's, the entrance is chaotic. You cannot move for the gift shop queues, which often completely block the restaurant entrance. Once sat down, it became more relaxed and the multi-lingual staff were very helpful and friendly. The food was good, and better than some other HRC's and most notably London's planet Hollywood. It was expensive, but it is to be expected in Catalunya square. A good experience overall.

Eric S, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

I would like to thank you for your interest in the Hard Rock Cafe Barcelona. Thank you for taking the time to place comments regarding your visit to our cafe on Trip Advisor and for commenting positively on the food quality and service that you received. One of our big concerns is to offer an unforgettable experience in all the Hard Rock Cafe’s worldwide, because customer satisfaction is our top priority.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I know, I know, you expect to pay a bit extra in places like this in capital cities, but.... We were in Barcelona for one night before we headed out down the coast for our holiday. The deal was, me and Mum would go for tapas, the kids could have a nibble, and we'd take them to hard rock for their tea. Great, the tapas i mean. Kids loved it, a few different plates and a beer, very good value. Then to this place... we decided to have a beer while we waited for our table. 8.80 euros for a large (not a pint) and a half of beer!!!! We only had one. asked to order within 30 seconds of sitting down so we asked for a bit of time to look at the menu. About 15 to 20 minutes later our server returned... 15 euros for a plain burger that only just filled my very lightweight 11 year old son is not what I would call value. The kids ate, we left, never to return.

Eric S, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

I would like to thank you for taking the time to place your feedback regarding your visit to the Hard Rock Cafe in Barcelona on Trip Advisor. It is very unfortunate that you were not satisfied with the value for money you received during your visit to our restaurant. It is our primary goal to exceed customer expectations, however according to your comments unfortunately during your visit we failed to do so. I would like to coordinate your next reservation at the Hard Rock Cafe in Barcelona and personally ensure that you are overwhelmed with your next experience. Feel free to contact me at the Barcelona cafe so that I can make accommodations for your next visit.

With kind regards,