1,131 results
All reviews free mini bar rooftop bar great location superior room champagne on arrival amazing shower nespresso machine city view infinity pool rain shower basic room robes and slippers within walking distance nice modern hotel welcome drink amazing hotel stayed here for nights
Selected filters
Reviewed November 28, 2017

My Wife and I stayed at the Negresco Princess in mid Nov - what a lovely hotel and exceptional service! We visited Barcelona in a 4 day trip that encompassed my Wife’s birthday. On arrival I asked the receptionist if she had any recommendations for gluten-free eating (my Wife is a coeliac) and she immediately got on the phone to gather suggestions. On my Wife’s birthday, room service arrived with fruit as they knew she was a coeliac - but they discovered it was her birthday from her passport details - what a great touch! The hotel was lovely, well appointed, clean, smart rooms with everything you could wish for - even a free minibar, how cool! Would DEFINITELY stay again! Many thanks!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

Ikea showcase. Don't go. "CUTRE" said my Spanish interpreter. Also no idea why my company sent me here, thinking it was a good idea.

During my visit my 1st room on top floor (cheapest) had all the loud cooling/heating systems on that floor. If you like cruises, then no problem.

My 2nd room smelled like a sewer. Don't go, unless you like funny smells.

All in all, I will definitely have this hotel removed from the list of hotels in Barcelona that my company uses, to avoid more unhappy colleagues/customers.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 20, 2017

My wife and I stayed here for four nights and had a wonderful experience! Not only was the room spacious by European standards, the bathroom was fantastic and had a large standing shower with a wide rainfall shower head that really made the difference after a long day of sight-seeing. The best feature was the "Handy Phone," which the hotel provided to us on a fully complimentary basis. We had absolutely no trouble navigating Barcelona, making restaurant reservations, or checking metro times because we had a functional phone. All in all, I highly recommend it.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Thank Robert S. S
Reviewed November 18, 2017

This hotel was a pleasant surprise. Quite central, good side room, very modern and efficient bathrooms, comfortable beds, excellent breakfast, a basic but free minibar and excellent staff service. On top of these a mobile phone to be used during the stay with lots of free calls to more than 30 countries.
The hotel is near the Plaza of Catalunya and at ~50m from a metro station.

Room tip: The hotel offers freely a mobile phone connected to the internet. One can make free call to the whole Europe, US, China and Canada.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 18, 2017

great service, super friendly. good quality restaurant and bar... compliments. Swimming pool on 7th floor is great feature.. at the reception they kindly help you out with tips to visit, bus tickets and so on.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel