We took a return ticket Aerobus from the airport to Placa de Catalunya and then a 6 EUR cab ride to the hotel.
Absolutely wonderful staff complimented by really nice clean rooms and great service.
We stay at MurMuri for two nights and it was a wonderful experience. No hassle getting to places from here. Very close the following:
- High-street shopping
- Hop-on hop-off bus
- Lots of cafe's and restaurants. The Cafe Latte at the bar in the Hotel was just right.
- Diagonal Metro
- Taxi's are everywhere and they are cheap
- 1 block away is a good Flamenco show which we booked through the hotel
- A couple of nice cafe bakery's around too
- A short cab ride to Sagrada Familia or 1-2 stop by hop-on hop-off bus
I loved the hotel, it is quaint and beautiful.
The only think missing was a coffee and kettle in the room... You have to order room service; which is understandable as they would want to make money wherever they can think of, but a kettle and tea coffee would've been nice.
I recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new concept of Boutique Hotel opens in Barcelona in March 2008. Murmuri Barcelona is getting ready to surprise you, please you and serve you. A meeting point in the Rambla Catalunya where you can delight in the murmur of the constant throb of the city. Created in an intimate style, with reminiscences of classicism, not forgetting the most modern and sophisticated design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Despegar.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Murmuri Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Murmuri Barcelona Catalonia