Review Highlights
Hipster Bar Crawl-An Absolute MUST!

We did the Hipster Bar Crawl with Anthony and had an amazing time! We met wonderful people, visited... read more

Reviewed December 5, 2018
sn0048
Dallas,TX
Hipster Bar Crawl

My sons and I (22,20) attended the Hipster Bar Crawl. It was a great way to explore Barcelona's... read more

Reviewed November 20, 2018
Anna S
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Barcelona
from $81.00
from $34.71
from $109.87
from $34.71
More Info
All reviews bar crawl a lot of fun tapas guide tour
Reviewed November 9, 2015

This bar crawl introduced me to some cool, off-the-beaten-path little places I never would have discovered otherwise. Marsella was my favorite--so much history (Hemingway's old haunt), and I never turn down an opportunity to try absinthe!

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed November 9, 2015

After some years living in Barcelona, I decided to join the Hipster Bar Hop to discover some new places and have a different evening and what an amazing experience it was! We went to the famous and historical Bar Marsella to have some of those powerful absinthe shots... and also got to know some hidden gems in the El Raval neighborhood. The guides were pretty cool and fun and also the company... everybody had a good time! We also had some tapas!!! Totally recommended!

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed October 30, 2015

we went to the city center and met with other people to eat and drink together :)
guide took us to the bar where Vicky Cristina Barcelona was filmed.
I never thought I'll see that place in my life.
I loved this tour veeery much.
Cheers from Croatia!

Marijana

Date of experience: November 2014
Reviewed October 30, 2015

Some friends of mine were visiting Barcelona, and they wanted to join a cool tour to check out the nightlife. As I heard of this new one here, I though we should give it a try, especially because the price is quite low!
We had a blast! You can try different tapas, and get beers at some really cool places I didn't even know ! (I am living in Barcelona since a long time now!). I really liked that this bar was in El Raval, and you could tell that the guide knew this area inside out!
In a nutshell: We had a blast with our group of friends, new friends, and had the chance to combine nightlife with tapas.

Really recommended!

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed October 26, 2015

It's a great way to visit local bars as locals would do.
I discovered new places I would never have been to without our guide.
Sometimes, the entry of the places we entered didn't seem so tempty but once inside it was another story.
It's an interesting way to start a Spanish night before going to a club. Getting tapas with the drinks is a good idea to make your own dinner outside. And our guide told us the specifities of the catalan culture.
I would definitly recommend it.

Date of experience: September 2015