“10/10!!”

Thu, 6/20
8:00 PM
Ranked #93 of 11,780 Restaurants in Barcelona
Neighborhood: El Born / La Ribera
Description: Healthy and tasty homemade vegetarian cooking in the center of Barcelona. From the beginning the challenge was to merge all our knowledge with the best products Vegetalia creating a vegetarian, homemade and natural cuisine, transforming new and traditional recipes. We are committed to finding the best balance between knowledge, experience and innovative spirit and the wide range and high quality of products Vegetalia. Vegetalia, a pioneer in the production and distribution of ecological products in Catalonia, decided in 2007 to open in the Street Escudellers 54, in the historic center of Barcelona, his first vegetarian restaurant bearing his own name (We have received the Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor for 4 consecutive year). In july 2014we opened our second restaurant in Emili Vendrell Square and our third in juin 2015 in Fossar de les Moreres Square. All are located in the historic center of Barcelona with the same food, service and decoration. At Mas Montserrat, in the village of Castellcir, in an exceptional site of the Moianès area is our organic garden. Following the philosophy of Vegetalia, whose main pillars are sustainability and respect for the land, the project was launched in 2012 "to orchard to dish" and as the name suggests, it is close to the maximum possible cycle self sustainable supply. In short, the quality of vegetables from our organic garden is very high and is reflected in each and every one of our preparations. We invite you to try our vegetables and get a real taste of tomatoes, fresh lettuce and the incomparable aroma of herbs.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Great choice if you’re looking for vegetarian or vegan food! Right in the middle of a really cool area. I HIGHLY recommend the vegetarian paella!!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Great, simple, but generous menu! I ordered brunch, which was fantastic, for 11eur. I think two people can be lightly fed from it, but I ate it all!:)))) Very nice staff, thank you guys! I really like that it smells like vegetables and fruits here:). Dog friendly:)

Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

This restaurant had tons of vegetarian and vegan options for Spanish dishes. We had a hard time deciding but went with the paella which was amazing! Would highly recommend it with a jug of the sangria!

Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

Highly recommended for vegetarians!!!
Very nice ambience and great food. Different cuisines tasted very nice, chai tea was superb

Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

My daughter being a vegan brought me here . I'm a big meat eater but I was stunned how good the food was. Our waitress made suggestions and was very helpful. Give it a try , highly recommended.