Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM

from $74.52
from $48.15
from $40.13
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 13, 2018

I had an amazing time at Spaciomm. I went for the water circuit in the evening and had the whole place for myself, it was very quiet and relaxing, I did the hammam and spent some time at the hydro-massage pool.
The spa and the facilities are quite beautiful, the dim lights make it for an intimate experience.
The staff was friendly and helpful. The next time I'll come back with more time so I can try one of the massage treatments.

The location is also perfect so I recommend it to anyone looking for a relaxing time right in the middle of the city.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Fabio A
Reviewed March 5, 2016

great and beautiful spa in the centre of the city. we also had lunch in the hotel, which was perfect. Have a near private spa whole to yourself , steamboat, shower walk and swimming/ whirl pool and afterwards we had private massages. My husband very hard massage by Diego (he wished Diego would move to Amsterdam!) i ha d a soft massage which was very relaxing

Date of experience: February 2016
1  Thank Truuke v
Reviewed January 3, 2016

We visited the Hotel Omm spa where had reserved treatments. Very nice staff, the spa looks beautiful, but the facilities are not up to par.

The water area is tiny, one bigger bath (jacuzzi) with lukewarm water (definitely not hot), 1 tiny hammam which works on some timer --> no steam for about 30mins that we were there. No ice bath/shower, and a few walkthrough showers that were not hot, not cold.

Summary: looks nice, staff nice, facilities small and not impressive.

1  Thank tiz o
Reviewed November 5, 2015

I have known the Spaciomm for 8 years now, and what is incredible is that they kept the same extraordinarily high level of service for all this time thanks to first class therapist and great management from Angels. Every detail is taken into account, from the smell when you push the door, the atmosphere, the music, the change room, the water zone, the feet ritual, the personalised smell and the rest room after your massage. I have been today after 3 months and I went out rejuvenated. I have traveled a lot and my friends call me a spa freaky, I can tell you the Spaciomm is one of the best I have been to, and I recommend to everyone to live this experience at least once.

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed October 1, 2015

It is a great small spa, I've being there many times it is local spa when Im in Barcelona. The service is very friendly and the masseurs are very good I've tried mostly of them now I tend to use Rino or Saverio they are the best. A girlfriend of mine who suggested it to me first she tends to do all the beauty treatments they have and she loves them I normally do 1 hour massage and enjoy their heated pool and steam room both great.

Date of experience: September 2015