“Owner is so nice! So as the taste!”
Review of Un gelato per te

Un gelato per te
Ranked #6 of 256 Dessert in Barcelona
Neighborhood: Barrio Gotico (Barri Gotic)
Neighborhood: Barrio Gotico (Barri Gotic)
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

After my cash was stolen, I decided to look for a gelato for comfort. I didn’t know they only accept cash until the gelato was made. I told the owner my cash was stolen in the metro and I only have card. He said don’t worry it happened and give me the free gelato!!! What a kind person he is! It really lights up the day with the good almond flavor!!! ❤️

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Everything was so tasty! It’s hard to choose which flavor to get. I guess you’ll just have to go back for seconds! Tucked in a quiet alley. Eduardo the owner was very friendly & showed us the peaches he was using for the gelato. Can’t get any fresher!

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

So my husband and I were on a wine tour and our guide took us to this tucked away gelato place that he loves. We decided to try it out and all I have to say is WOW!! Honestly, you can taste the fresh fruit this guy uses to make his own gelato. He’s such a sweet man and you can see all the fruits he uses sitting behind the counter. I’ve never had a more refreshing bite of gelato in my life, especially in this summer heat! Do yourself a favor, make time to go here. We came back and will prob go once more before we head home! The Lemon, Peach, Mango, and passion fruit are a MUST try!! You can also mix and match your flavors and he lets you taste them too. With all the gelato places around every corner, I say skip those big ones and find this one. You won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

I'll make this review a quick one!

Great gelato with a variety of flavors. The owner was very nice and let us try a bunch to get what we liked.

He even allowed me to do half and half since there was no rush.

Good prices and delicious, what's more to say

Reviewed June 24, 2018

We stopped here during a food tour. The owner was very pleasant and the gelato reasonably priced and very good. We recommend a visit and a cone or two when in the area.