“Extraordinary cuisine”
Review of Aska Dinya

Aska Dinya
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Aska Dinya is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,549 of 10,193 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Gracia
Description: Un restaurante acogedor en pleno barrio de Gracia que ofrece una cocina de mercado mediterranea con sabores tradicionales de Palestina, ideal para cualquier ocasion, tiene un precioso patio interior para los amantes del aire libre, podras disfrutar de unos platos de mercado fusionados con la cocina tradicional palestina, ricas ensaladas, carnes asadas, tapas tradicionales, platos vegetarianos.... Acompanados de los mejores vinos nacionales y palestino para que no dejes de viajar mundo;)
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Perfect food - we had mixed grill meat with homemade bread and it was really amazing. Stuff profesional and very good. Prices also fine. Perfect place to spend nice and unusual evening in Barcelona. 80 percent.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Best was the food - absolutely delicious; went there for lunch and had a starter and main course from the set menu. The Palestinian take on mousaka is unbelievable!

1  Thank 369GerryM
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We initially chose this restaurant after spotting the lovely terrace in the back and we were happy to find that the food was pretty good too. The service was very friendly and efficient and the food came relatively quickly. We were all vegetarian and we had plenty of options to choose from. I especially enjoyed the salad section because they were all clearly different from each other. I chose the pomegranate seed, dried fig and nut salad. The flavours were bold and acidic, and the combination of sweet and savoury components was well balanced. One of my friends ordered fatoush salad and the flavour profile was completely different, a lot more mellow and with a different green mix. The texture was spot on, crunchy as fatoush should be. We also ordered some hummus, which was my least favourite part. It was very smooth, but definitely under seasoned. The baba ghanoush was a lot better, it wasn't smoky but the seasoning was a lot better. As for the bread, it was nice and I think they use a mix of whole wheat and white flour. However the portions were very small.
Overall I would recommend it for a healthy, vegetarian friendly and relaxing meal.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

This was by far my most favourite meal during my time in Barcelona. I just wixh I would have eaten there earlier in my trip so that I could have frequented it again. They serve Palestinian food, and are located in the Gracia district. It is well worth checking out, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

You definitely have to go there. It is in the most cosy and pretty street of the beautiful Gracia area and the food is hmmmhh ...simply yummy!!! and extrafresh! You could feel it!! The owner is nice and welcoming as in the best arab tradition! To try!

2  Thank CamillaSad